Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Character builder?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Character builder? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 3, 2013 7:30am | Report
So I've been playing smite for a while and I play Arachne as my main and I usually use the same build. So I saw the character builder did all the items and stuff. I went into the game with my character builder on, but when I went in I saw that I had no items but only 50 gold. Then I realized it bought full rank hog and 1 health and mana potion. So I turned it off, but of course you can't sell abilities. So I was stuck with no items for the first bit. So my question is should I just not have abilities in the character builder. Does the character builder work for you?
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 3, 2013 7:35am | Report
It's best you never have it on, there's always situationals. It's best to keep them, for example Witch Stone helps work with Arachne well when going against an AD with more damage. Or taking Brawler's Beat Stick when you need to fight against gods with heals or life steal.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » May 3, 2013 8:38am | Report
I would put your build in the character builder and it will now replace the recommended build in the item shop (ie you see your build in game)!
Don't choose auto-build as you need to change depending on the game!

This means you can get your items quicker but have flexibility to change if you need it!!

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 3, 2013 3:48pm | Report
Thanks for the replies, I think just having auto level is good.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }