Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Can I still use some god guides even tho different season?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Can I still use some god guides even tho different season? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ganpatimain1217 » March 27, 2018 1:22pm | Report
Backstory-So ive been playing smite for about 3 months(80% of the time as a guardian). Its not like its the only game im playing, in fact I probably play once a day or just when friends are on. This is first moba and honestly really like it but still trying to catch up and learn what all items do and ect.

Main question-But im tryimg to get better and found this website and was wondering if reading smite guides from previous seasons ok? As in if I should bother reading old ones if they havent been updated to current season. Thank you for anyone that helps.

Ganpatimain1217

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 27, 2018 1:28pm | Report
Hi Ganpatimain,

This very much depends on how old the guide is, and what the quality is. Some guides and build suggestions are a bit off the mark, while others might still be very solid.

One thing you can do is point out some specific guides (include the link), and ask if they're viable...we can advise if we think they're okay or not.

Also, what mode(s) do you play? Builds might be a bit different depending on mode.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ganpatimain1217 » March 27, 2018 1:53pm | Report
We usually play conquest or clash. Also are there major differences in seasons?

Ganpatimain1217

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }