Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Brand new need help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Brand new need help 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chaos warrior89 » May 28, 2016 11:28am | Report
Hi guys im new to the game and i gotta say i love it but theres a problem.
My friends have all been playing for a while and they needed a gaurdian so i picked ares to help my team. I loke ares but im not good enought and was wondering if you guys could help me with tips and tricks thanks guys.

Chaos warrior89

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » May 28, 2016 2:09pm | Report
Hi, welcome to Smitefire! You should find plenty of help here, lots of great knowledgable people around the site who will be happy to help.

As for learning a bit about how to play Ares; you should take a look at this awesome guide by StukeDaddy99. Stuke knows his stuff, and the information in his guide is sure to help you get in the right mindset.

As a brand new player you should also check out this beginners guide to just about everything, to bring yourself up to speed with the core mechanics.

Hope you find what you're looking for, and feel free to comment any questions you have around the site, and one of us will try and help

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }