Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bad teams.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Bad teams. 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheLazyRaven » August 11, 2013 12:00am | Report
I've always been pretty average at smite, so it never bothered me when people on my team would feed or not know what they were doing, cuz i was in no position to judge, but now, ive found gods that i really like and that i am good with and really understand the game and i am so frustrated with the low quality players dragging my team down every single game. Does it get better?
Rep+ because you love me :D

Also, check out my Chang'e guide here:

http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/change-cant-touch-this-2966

TheLazyRaven

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 11, 2013 12:21am | Report
kind of...

But the only way to really avoid it is to play with friends though (as long as they are good ofc xD)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Believeinsteve » August 12, 2013 11:20am | Report
Its a hard subject really. If the gods you really like are "supporty" and don't control the damage output of your team, then no it really doesn't get better. I mean assuming your 10-15+ then no it doesn't get better. If your below 10 then yes it will get better.

If you want my advice play a pub stomping character until you closer to 30.

Examples of these are

~ He-bo
~ Loki
~ Anubis
~ Ne zha
~ Xblan
~ Poseidon

Characters with fairly good single target burst damage output, decent to great ganking potential, and snowballs hard. Obviously every god can snowball, but those 5 can snowball harder than probably most can. Try to claim mid lane or jungle if you can so you can roam/gank other lanes often when your lane is pushed. Control your lane opponent, if he comes in to try & push the wave, make him/her regret it. Keep your wave pushed, if you don't need to gank anywhere grab a buff camp or a couple fury gold camps.

If your team fails your ganks, then just accept the loss. You can't win all games, but you can go out knowing you tried helping them and at least you gained some worshippers.

Believeinsteve

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }