Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Any God similar to Teemo?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Any God similar to Teemo? 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xNYROx » April 20, 2013 6:30pm | Report
I played LoL for a little while and Teemo was always my favorite...is there any god on Smite similar to him?

xNYROx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » April 20, 2013 7:12pm | Report
Depends on what aspect of Teemo we are talking about.

If it was the "ultimate", Arachne does something similar with her Broodlings.
Xbalanque, however, can shoot Poison Darts and blind people with his ultimate, but he's actually a carry unlike Teemo who... is usually considered to be a mobile ward.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xNYROx » April 20, 2013 8:02pm | Report
Sunfall wrote:

Depends on what aspect of Teemo we are talking about.

If it was the "ultimate", Arachne does something similar with her Broodlings.
Xbalanque, however, can shoot Poison Darts and blind people with his ultimate, but he's actually a carry unlike Teemo who... is usually considered to be a mobile ward.

Last time I played Teemo was kind of a solo/top tanky Dps.

I built him with attack speed,life leech and either ap or ad and a def item...depending on what was needed.

If that helps any.

xNYROx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » April 21, 2013 12:51am | Report
I believe what Sunfall is asking is which mechanics of Teemo did you enjoy the most?

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xNYROx » April 21, 2013 5:00pm | Report
LevasK wrote:

I believe what Sunfall is asking is which mechanics of Teemo did you enjoy the most?

The fact he was ranged and could run you down with his running speed and attack speed before you could make it to safety.

xNYROx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » April 21, 2013 5:18pm | Report
The closest god to that would have to be Apollo. Apollo is very good at chasing down his targets, and he can do some really nice damage if you proc his passive at the right moment.

At least until we actually get a physical ranged god that is designed to just move fast without skills. There's Poseidon and Ra if you don't mind being a mage, they gain movespeed whenever they use skills.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 21, 2013 6:28pm | Report
Sunfall wrote:

The closest god to that would have to be Apollo. Apollo is very good at chasing down his targets, and he can do some really nice damage if you proc his passive at the right moment.

At least until we actually get a physical ranged god that is designed to just move fast without skills. There's Poseidon and Ra if you don't mind being a mage, they gain movespeed whenever they use skills.

Poseidon loses movement with his passive when he uses skills, but gains it with Trident. Just thought I'd mention that.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xNYROx » April 22, 2013 9:36pm | Report
What about a tanky/support champ like Alistair from LoL? With a knock back and some slow/stun effect?

xNYROx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 22, 2013 10:28pm | Report
xNYROx wrote:

What about a tanky/support champ like Alistair from LoL? With a knock back and some slow/stun effect?

Maybe Sobek? He charges to targets and than throws them behnd him, he also has a knockback and a heal and his ult has a slow and mana regen. I wouldn't call him a real support tho.
Other great tanky support is Guan Yu, he has a great heal, a low an armor reduction and his ult is extremely powerfull

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » April 23, 2013 11:10am | Report
The closest champion to Alistar in terms of skills would probably be Bacchus cuz he has a knock up and slow/stun even though he looks like Gragas

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }