Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

All4's dojo of counters.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » All4's dojo of counters. 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 8, 2014 8:14am | Report
this tread is for anyone who wants to know how to counter a spesific god... what not impressed. okay lets make it a challenge. I CAN COUNTER ANY AND EVERY GOD IN THE GAME WITHOUTH HAVING TO PICK A SPESIFIC GOD OR ITEMS OR ACTIVE'S. there that is my challenge. you want to know how to counter a god? i will tell you and teach you.

i will focus on how to counter them by pure play style at first. then il point out any items/gods/active's that counter him because realisticly those are so easy its i could do it sleeping.

so if you want to learn how to counter a god then ask me.

i want this to be a challenge.

i do allow people who already know how to counter a god to just ask me how so i don't get bored and since its a challenge i think it's a good idea.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 8, 2014 8:19am | Report
How to counter a good loki with a good poseidon in joust 1v1? I lost a ranked badly 1/5

Edit: dont worry abt basics and complete builds. Just how to get one step ahead of the enemy loki.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 8, 2014 8:59am | Report
loki's generaly go for the instagib assassination. first of early laning. keep your distence early when killing creep wave's. poseidon as a range advantage by a mile and a have so dont worry. the reason why you want to stay basicly undertower unless your setting up abilities on minions is so he can't poke you. which loki can do very well.

your never one step ahead of a loki because loki only has one step. the moment he takes that he either wins or you get that step ahead of him.

look at a loki's behavior the moment he hits 5 he is going to be looking for an opening to ult you. he will genarly do this when he has poked you a couple of times and when he decoyed his wave. again why keeping distence is vital.

when a loki ult's you want to have your wirlpool available so somtime's maxing your 1 to use that as wave clear is not the worst idea. when you get out of his stun you trow your kraken under you. this hits him. it doesn't mather if you have your pool down or not. if you don't have it down because you couldn't predict him you place it under him after the kraken. he will still be stuck and this buy's you a bit of time and distence from his basic attacks.

this is where you either run or turn the fight around becaus he will be pretty low and he is stuck. so use your 2 a bit and then knock him back if you have your 1.

this is the counter defence way. there is a hyper aggression way but that one is obvious less safe and one that you need to figure out for your self because it depends on play style and how good you are with ****seidon.
i think i win this one.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 8, 2014 9:22am | Report
I think I've been pretty good about not ragging you about your spelling, but I've seen you say "tread" so many times that I just can't help myself. It is spelled as "thread."

Hope you help people with this, best of luck.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » March 8, 2014 9:23am | Report

I think I've been pretty good about not ragging you about your spelling, but I've seen you say "tread" so many times that I just can't help myself. It is spelled as "thread."

Do not try, Turnip. It's All4. It'll always be like that, forever. k

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 8, 2014 9:33am | Report
I think all4 won 80-90%.. The errors i made were, i didnt use my range enough to keep distance from him and left tower protection a few times but in order to push i had to but tats where i lost it. Need more patience perhaps. Another problem was with mana i cant return to base leavin a heartseeker loki in lane. He would crush my tower in no time, so i had to somehow kill him or seriously damage him.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 8, 2014 10:01am | Report
arka222 wrote:

I think all4 won 80-90%.. The errors i made were, i didnt use my range enough to keep distance from him and left tower protection a few times but in order to push i had to but tats where i lost it. Need more patience perhaps. Another problem was with mana i cant return to base leavin a heartseeker loki in lane. He would crush my tower in no time, so i had to somehow kill him or seriously damage him.

teleport.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 8, 2014 10:02am | Report

il try to keep it in mind. :)

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }