Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Adc/Hunter help and advice

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Adc/Hunter help and advice 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 17, 2013 7:19am | Report
Kaishinamon wrote:

Thanks thats a lot of information, i do indeed use World Weaver for assist purposes to make sure my team mates chasing someone across the map can catch up and finish them. Does charging make a difference to the stun duration or only the amount of damage? When going for an assist shot i fire it off asap to ensure they don't lose sight of them and the warning is less for a block, i also charge off the target then acquire a target when its fully charged.

I will take on board the advice, target priority seems important if the opportunity presents itself.

Edit: Been playing Cupid in arena i don't really understand his ult, but omg hes so funny and with the lil devil onsie XD hes so my main now. Did the same build as i do with all the adc i use and late game i seemed to hit so much harder than the others racking in kills and the Heart Bomb if done correctly kills a fleeing target =O

Cupid is a really strong ADC, he's just a little lacking in the direct damage department (besides basics) and is almost fully reliant on Lovestruck stacks. His dash is a good escape, except that he can be CCed in the middle of it and kind of useless for any kind of offense since you'd probably have to put yourself in an unfavorable spot to make use of the buff.

His ult can turn around a teamfight if you get most of the enemy team in it, and considering it probably has the largest area of any AOE in the entire game, that's not hard. His ult is a cripple (which slows enemies down inside the radius and makes them unable to use dash skills like Rising Jaguar, Path of Flame, Fearless, The Moves, etc), and does damage and stuns any enemies in the radius when it expires. Basically anyone caught in it without Purification Beads or being lucky enough to be on the edge of it is screwed for any kind of escape.

Heart Bomb is great when you've build his passive ( Lovestruck), doing damage and stunning in an AOE, not only just the god you put it on.

The main thing to keep in mind about Cupid is you need to use basics to get your Lovestruck stacks up or you might be crippling yourself. It makes him good for lifesteal builds as well, because he's reliant on basics to stay relevant.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kaishinamon » December 17, 2013 9:45am | Report
I maybe adventuring to other builds with cupid, the standard one i use while good, if im shut down early i cannot recover, having loads of fun with him though. The Aoe stun off Lovestruck is great, shooting it at a back minion to catch the god next to him off guard, and if the minion is low it instaexplodastuns. =D

Kaishinamon

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }