Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Official Mentoring Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » The Official Mentoring Thread 68 posts - page 1 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » January 12, 2015 5:44am | Report
Welcome

Hello everyone, the purpose of this thread is for people to seek or offer knowledge about everything Smite.

Mentor list:

Greenevers

IGN: Regen
Platform: PC
League or amount of games played: Conquest - Diamond 3 / Joust - Diamond 2
Modes/Maps that you specialize in: Conquest, Arena, Joust
Main role(s): Jungle / Support
Skype or other way of communication: Greenevers (Skype and Curse)
Any other information you'd like to share: I will only mentor through text. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to spend in-game with you. You could PM me and I'll respond. Then I'd send you a PM on smitefire, curse, or skype.

GeouZu

IGN: GeouZu
League or amount of games played: 1100+ games
Modes/Maps that you specialize in: Conquest, but can help with others too.
Main role: Support
Skype or other way of communication: I don't use anything atm.
Any other information you'd like to share: Well, I main support role, and sometimes play mid and solo. I am playing Smite for more then a year. I can mostly help with conquest, but I have some knowledge of other game modes too.

FerrumSlash

IGN: FerrumSlash
League or amount of games played: Currently at 424 wins, i have more losses than wins though.
Modes/Maps that you specialize in: 3v3 Joust (Ye, i'm a casul)
Main role: Mage, or Bastet
Skype or other way of communication: None as of now, just drop me a PM on sf
Any other information you'd like to share: I'm at level 30 and currently at mastery 28, my main gods being Bastet, Ao Kuang, and Ymir. I've been playing Smite for a year now, and I intend to keep playing. I'll be glad to provide you with answers to your questions. Just... don't ask me about what the current meta is, or about Conq. Or who actually killed Kennedy. Or why MadDany can't stop trolling. I'll try to be on as much as possible, especially in the weekends. I'm at Indonesia, time zone UTC +8. If you want to play a game with me, bear in mind that i might not perform as good, as I have high ping.

TrollyTheSolly

IGN: TrollyTheSolly
League or amount of games played: Im in Gold IV for league (Havant played league in a while) and have 349 casual wins
Modes/Maps that you specialize in: Conquest - Joust - Arena if need be
Main role: Support
Skype or other way of communication: TrollyTheSolly on Skype
Any other information you'd like to share: I live in England (GMT+0) and have been playing smite for quite some time, when I started I chose a god at random and bought him, this god turned out to be Geb. From this point I have mained support with Geb as my main god, I do league and casual conquest. I would be happy to share my knowledge that I have gained on my path to lvl 30 with anyone who needs help.

ThePerfectPrism

IGN: ThePerfectPrism
League or amount of games played: Conquest - Silver 2, around 970 hours played in total, with around 15 days worth of playing conquest (as of 11/28/2016).
Modes/Maps that you specialize in: Arena and Conquest are my main, but I can handle myself in all the others.
Main role: For Conquest, I play everything, although I think I'm a better jungler then everything else.
Skype or other way of communication: AsunderGull on Curse, asundergull on Skype.
Any other information you'd like to share: I'm someone that can teach you how to play the game to have fun, not only to win. Can I teach you the meta ? Yes I can, but I enjoy WAY more playing gods out of the meta ( Example given : Aphrodite support. ), my timezone is GMT: -03:00.

Estidien

IGN: Salad (PC), Estidien (PS4)
Platform: PC/PS4
League or amount of games played: Diamond (PC), Unranked (PS4). 10,000+ games played overall since I began playing.
Modes/Maps that you specialize in: All maps but Conquest more than anything.
Main Role: Jungle, in Conquest I'm more than comfortable coaching all roles.
Skype or other way of communication: Teamspeak3 @ Essencenation.teamspeak3.com, Curse @Estidien
Any other information you'd like to share: Assassins are by far my most studied group however I'm comfortable teaching advanced strategies for all gods. I have significant experience in coaching/mentoring including challenger cup / SPL teams.

Sodsboy

IGN: Soddyboy
Platform you play on: PC
League or amount of games played: Silver V Conquest working up and 938 matches played
Modes/Maps that you specialize in: Conquest, Clash, Arena
Main role: Jungle (Though I do Support pretty well.)
Skype or other way of communication: Curse is Sodsboy and my steam name is Sodsboy aswell
Any other information you'd like to share: I'm online on GMT 0:00 and live in the UK. On average I'm on after 3:15 and available throughout the day.

Offering to be a mentor form

Looking for a mentor form

If you are looking to be a mentor PM me with the form filled out.

If you are looking for a mentor fill out the form and post it in this thread.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GenMango » January 12, 2015 6:51am | Report
IGN: GenMango
Level/league:7
What do you need help with:Zeus/ game play.
If you want a specific mentor to help you, which one: dose not matter

GenMango

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 12, 2015 10:40am | Report
nice initiative to bring this thread back (as pandr thread is (even while stickied) not used anymore (sry pandr)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by EricB123 » February 7, 2015 10:47am | Report
Grootalicious
Level 12
Looking for help with Conquest and/or Joust. I really like playing support, but I also just discovered that I like playing Janus a lot too, so I also want to get better with him (and other gods like him).

EricB123

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » February 7, 2015 11:21am | Report
EricB123 wrote:

Grootalicious
Level 12
Looking for help with Conquest and/or Joust. I really like playing support, but I also just discovered that I like playing Janus a lot too, so I also want to get better with him (and other gods like him).

I have sent you a private message, so please reply it with your questions and I'll try to help ;)

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 7, 2015 12:52pm | Report
Spoiler: Click to view

I just notice that all our mentors have teh wrong colours XD

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » February 7, 2015 1:07pm | Report
And because of that, you felt the need to quote the whole post, without adding spoilers, instead of messaging me about it? ( I was going to change the colors, once I was no longer busy)

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 7, 2015 1:22pm | Report
It's late in the evening here so I'm getting kinda lazy XD

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BroknessMonster » February 26, 2015 3:02am | Report
IGN: BroknessMonster
Level: 12
What I need help with: How to farm effectively, when to rotate, and when to push/defend objectives, pretty much just the basics of conquest. I have been mostly playing solo, but would like to eventually be at least efficient in each role, so I can always fill a spot on a team. Any mentor is fine, and thanks in advance for any help!

BroknessMonster

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xandro101 » February 28, 2015 10:18am | Report
IGN: xandro101
Level: 30
What I need with?: how to play solo well. Which gods can be solo and how to rotate effectively. I don't care about the mentor

Xandro101

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }