Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Solo Laner or ADC; Looking for Mentor! :)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Solo Laner or ADC; Looking for Mentor! :) 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RipleyW » August 9, 2017 5:04pm | Report
Hello, I'm new to Smite and I just started like month ago and I'm having difficulties with Conquest, I can play any other game modes 'cept for Siege and Conquest, I always get yelled at for not knowing how to play, and I finally gave up on queueing for it until I learn how to play roles properly, please if anyone can help me thanks :)

In-game name RipleyW

RipleyW

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Time2medicate » August 9, 2017 5:56pm | Report
What platform do you play on ?

Time2medicate

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RipleyW » August 10, 2017 11:09am | Report
I play on PC, I have it on xbox but nothing unlocked, mainly for Zeus skin :)

RipleyW

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Authorize » August 11, 2017 12:28am | Report
I'm a solo main since S4 started, and was Mid before that since well forever.

Feel free to invite me (Authorize) and I'll help you :')

I suggest watching videos as well. Find a god you like, and see if there are any guides up, and watch them play a game on youtube to get the general feel for it

Authorize

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RipleyW » August 12, 2017 9:05am | Report
Yeah, I watched some...
The thing is I have bit knowledge of each god and I'm trying to play Morrigan, but just dont know...
If I were to pick Morrigan and shout Solo, people would say no go mid, ADC, jungler and they yell at me if I go solo, is morrigan not supposed to be solo laner?
I want to play The Morrigan as Solo Laner, therefore I would need help about it and what build to use for Conquest, I'm good at Arena with Morrigan usually 15/1 KD and so on, but I haven't really played her in conquest, sorry my Englsih is not perfect

RipleyW

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by tudor333time » August 12, 2017 11:19am | Report
In conquest, there are mainly two differences on building items than in other game modes: first, buying starter items and secondly, you get only 3 gold per second, so the order is crucial. For starter items in the solo lane for mages, the best is probably Mark of the Vanguard. For the item order, the thumb rule is, first the cheap ones (though not always), and then the expensive ones. For example, if you want to get Book of Thoth and Rod of Tahuti, you should probably get Book of Thoth first. In conquest you also have to farm and get buff camps. This is your main leveling up way.

As the Morrigan has poor early game, you should play passively and poke the enemy if they get too close. As you level up, you gan engage more properly, and use your ultimate more efficiently. If you want to try Morrigan Solo, you should ask a friend or someone to do jungle practice and train 1v1 playing against for example Hercules.

Hope this helps :)

tudor333time

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » August 12, 2017 11:42am | Report
The thing is, the best solo laners are the ones that can clear waves well, have sustain in their kits, etc. The Morrigan just isn't best suited for that role.

If you'd like to see a generalized list of the more common Solo laners, check my Conquest guide:
https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/the-overarching-conquest-guide-s4-patch-4-1-12069

I also have starting item suggestions with explanations and everything...
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }