Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Seeking an apprentice

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Seeking an apprentice 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Parhallax » October 15, 2015 2:11pm | Report
I'm growing bored of Smite. After playing as much as I have the only thing left to do is play ranked and gaining masteries for your gods. I currently don't feel like doing these things but I didn't want to stop playing the game because it's so good (and I've spent so much money in it) so I felt like I had to keep playing.

Then it hit me.

Instead of wasting time on playing the game I could waste my time on helping others to waste their time on the game. I came to the conclusion that offering mentoring to new players was the best way to do this. So if you feel like you want some help with getting better at Smite you can now hire me for the low cost of nothing. I'm maining support but I know all roles well and I am very familiar with the current meta (and will be with the future metas). If this much bragging wasn't enough to make you think I'm good enough for tutoring you, you have way to high standards on teachers.

This service will be available from the month of November and forward due to internet restrictions (please don't have me explain it). I'm from Sweden so I'm using CET (central european time) and I play on the European server rather than the North american or Australian servers.

If it wasn't clear this thread was written for fun, but all information given is valid (I am looking for someone to mentor from the first of November until an undetermined date).
My ign (in-game name) is Parhallax just like on Smitefire
(Sorry if I spelled wrong somewhere or did grammatical errors, my excuse is that Sweden is sort of a pleb country)

Parhallax

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » October 15, 2015 2:34pm | Report
~That Moment PewDiePie is from Sweden and he's english is not pleb~ joking.

PM LevasK so you can get added to the Official Mentoring Thread Mentors section. It's always fun to have your name there !

That just reminded me I have to update my own thingie as well... eff ! XD
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » October 15, 2015 3:48pm | Report
There are so many crazy ****ing builds thoughhh...

ADC Ne Zha, AoE Ah Muzen Cab, support Nemesis, hell someone did a Sylvanus adc and it worked.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }