Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Over Whelmed

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Over Whelmed 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Spellie » April 14, 2014 12:47pm | Report
I have been playing for about week now, and I thought that I had it pretty much figured out. But now that I am getting higher up there in level I have noticed that in fact I know nothing lol...I play Ao Kuang, Xblanque & Sun Wukong how ever have only mastered Ao ...

I normaly play with my room mate ( who is in love with matering the art of conquest ) but we have different drives in the game ... as for me ( an this may make me sound even more like a noob ) I fear conquest lol as there is so much to do ...

If anyone has any suggestions and or tips please contact me ...

Spellie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » April 15, 2014 7:18am | Report
If you have time for it watch streams http://no.twitch.tv/smitepro is the best place to learn from. Just ask questions, tell the streamer you are new and just ask if he/she can explain what he does and why in the next game he/she plays ;)

Other than that it is always good to just practice the mechanics in Arena to get good at skillshots etc. Then when you feel comfortable with that and you start to understand what to do in conquest you can practice that gamemode. Because as you said it takes a lot of thinking to play it and if you have to use all your concentration on playing the god you will be a weakness for the team. :P

But just playing will ofc get you good in the end as well, but streamers are a great way to learn IMO :)

Good luck!
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 15, 2014 8:16am | Report
Try to play all the gods once, you'll know their abilities and you'll feel way more comfortable playing against that god next time. Worked for me at least :)

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rockubot » April 19, 2014 6:40am | Report
Don't be scared of conquest. Sure it might seem confusing, but you got to start some where. Conquest is the main mode of the game, the others are just add ons. Reading guides on the forums or on youtube can help, but the best way to learn is just through experience.

rockubot

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }