Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need some help!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Need some help! 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slappiz » November 5, 2012 12:40am | Report
Like I said, people are to stupid to understand the usability of the item.
Don't get me wrong, I'm just a handsome **********er

Slappiz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 5, 2012 1:35am | Report
Well that we can both agree on lol.

The math has been posted, the better items have been posted, the proof is all over the place. Choose to be blind to it so be it, but its people like you that go 0-11 and 1-9 in ranked and cause the loss of almost 1.3k elo in a single day.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slappiz » November 5, 2012 1:43am | Report
I'm not saying it does more damage, I'm just telling you that you are to stupid to understand how to use it.

I managed to reach high elo in LoL, can't be that hard to reach in smite if there are people like you in ranked.

Slappiz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 5, 2012 2:00am | Report
Gratz I have had high elo as well and now only go to 1500 before not playing anymore. Why are people talking about LoL it doesnt matter.

what does matter is you obviously understand the game, I hope, and would know that to win you need to have the best of everything. this includes the best combonation of items that give you the best advantage at doing the most damage, as a damage dealer, as wuickly as possible. The Exo simply does more damage in the same amount of time.

Ill say that once more just in case you didnt read it.

The Executioner does MORE damage in the SAME amount of time.

This has been said, post, confirmed, talked about and used in multipul places all over the Smite forum boards. So, because this item does more damage in the same amount of time for, basically, the same amount of gold I wonder why you would pick Fatalis over it? That is truly a mind boggling thing.

You liked to talk about Loki and thats awesome, he needs to get in there kill someone and get the **** out asap. So....more damage...same amount of time. Failing to see why this can even be valid idea from you.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slappiz » November 5, 2012 2:13am | Report
Because he needs movement speed to utilize his stealth, he is a awesome ganker so why don't build him like that ? Thr cdr allow you to more frequently use your ultimate for better ganks. I can go on and on about the benefits of fatalis' but cba writing on a tablet.. Warrior Tabi devourer's gloves and Fatalis + sprint and Hand of the Gods as core build, got no problems killing carry gods within a few seconds, and no one can chase or escape me.

Slappiz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 5, 2012 3:54am | Report
Sure move speed may be good, but you can get those off boots and a heartseeker. Granted heartseeker is dangerous from the loss of stacks but there are other items to give you the CDR.

I can give you the stupidly long CD his ult has, but I honestly feel they are going to lower it because it has too long of a CD even for a god like him.

Hand is good if you are jungling, and once the jungle is changed to a better layout I bet youll be correct with hands. For now as it stand this very second of the buff layout camps A defensive one, such as Aegis as well as Girdle will help you more. Tho I think girdle not on any god is but a silly choice ever since the passives even more so.

For the move speed, you can simply out juke them, using your stealth to your advantage. Alot of times they think you keep running. Stop, or double back and you can throw them off. If you need to get somewhere quickly then you were probably out of position, or just unlucky and sometimes its just impossible to be where you need to be. For example you are pushing right lane while your entire team dies in left, one of the most frustrating things that can happen.

Boots is obvious, tho I have seen people take Reinforced but...with how squishy he is I dont think its worth it. D gloves I agree is a pretty good item to build on him as well. You are saying you do fine as Loki and you have had a few games without deaths. So heartseeker should really help you...I have seen a full stack HSer destroy a full built tank Ymir in seconds...was actually really scary, but as said it can be dangerous.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slappiz » November 5, 2012 5:09am | Report
Well I'do jungle from lvl 1 and frequently gank the right lane until we got advantage and can free farm the lane. His stealth also get lower cooldown which will help you survive bigger fights a lot easier. I'm not building high risk/high reward items, something I've picked up in LoL..
Movement speed also allow you to more easily dodge skill shots.

Slappiz

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }