Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need some help!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Need some help! 17 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ImmortalCanuck » October 19, 2012 10:16am | Report
Hey I'm new to smite and I love it! But I feel bad for my team because I don't always do the best. Any help would be welcomed! Thanks!

ImmortalCanuck

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » October 19, 2012 1:44pm | Report
Stop listening to idiots and never build Fatalis the item is terrible for ALL gods and Im really sad that there are people that still try and defend the item. Its terrible.

Stop being hyper agressive.
Map awareness!
Dont try and be a hero.

Im always up for 1v1s and my skype is on my profile page. Just yell at me and we can practice things and find gods that work for your play style.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DecksNL » November 3, 2012 5:19am | Report
Aint gonna defend it but just ask..

Why is Fatalis so bad then? if i look at the stats its not a bad item for dps right?

Not defending, just asking :P

Greetz

DecksNL

DecksNL

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 3, 2012 5:42am | Report
What stats?
It has none.
That is the point, people think that CDR is good, when infact most physical gods dont care about CDR.
The attack speed is fine, but you can get that with other items that have stats as well.
Move speed, youll also find that on the boots and the better items you buy.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DecksNL » November 3, 2012 7:18am | Report
Yeah i tried replacing it for The executioner on Loki, thats way better then playing with fatalis ^^

DecksNL

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 3, 2012 4:39pm | Report
I agree on fatalis, it's the worst item in the game.
As Asmoday said, find out what your playstyle is and never ever try to chase someone down when he is clearly faster than you.
But you need to learn that by yourself, the longer you play, the better you will get.
Also there is matchmaking, so when the queuing time is below 5 minutes don't worry, you will only play with people who are the same, or close to your level
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slappiz » November 5, 2012 12:04am | Report
People are just to stupid to understand the usability of Fatalis. Best attack speed item in the game and 10% movement speed with 20% cdr, ofc it dosen't fit all gods but it's awesome for Loki, at least if you tend to roam and gank a lot.
Don't get me wrong, I'm just a handsome **********er

Slappiz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 5, 2012 12:18am | Report
Slappiz wrote:

People are just to stupid to understand the usability of Fatalis. Best attack speed item in the game and 10% movement speed with 20% cdr, ofc it dosen't fit all gods but it's awesome for Loki, at least if you tend to roam and gank a lot.

The irony is strong with this one.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slappiz » November 5, 2012 12:33am | Report
5 wins and 0 losses (got fed each game) with Loki+Fatalis, I call OP or I'm just that pro
Don't get me wrong, I'm just a handsome **********er

Slappiz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 5, 2012 12:39am | Report
Slappiz wrote:

5 wins and 0 losses (got fed each game) with Loki+Fatalis, I call OP or I'm just that pro

More like they suck, as said many times, shown a few times not only here but on other sites as well as official forums, there are better choices for damage items. Feel free to check them out.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }