Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Need help 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Viaknar » June 7, 2014 9:05am | Report
Okay so I am technically the leader of the clan I started and even though my team has helped quit a bit I am still a bit behind them on how to play that I need some serious help to learn smite inside and out from the meta, positioning and God Comps to how to play gods and which Gods to go for and which to avoid both in fights and to play. I would like to talk to the person on voip like the Teamspeak I use or at least one of them. If anyone can help thank you. I am on most of the day most days.

My IGN is also Viaknar.

Viaknar

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 11, 2014 3:49am | Report
Viaknar, you should try to focus on this : which type of character do you like do play ? Someone that Heals ? Someone with a lot of damage ? A wizard, perhaps ? After this, focus on their play-style, learn how to be one of the best with them. If you want to talk to me, I'm on a TS channel that I can pass to you on SMITE ! my IGN is also ThePerfectPrism and, if it all comes down to it, I'll land you a hand !
Good Luck
~Prism

PS And Edit: I dunno why it always shows that I'm replying at 3, 4, 5 am, since I'm actually replying at 7,8,9 o_o effing not-the-same clock.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 11, 2014 11:21am | Report

Viaknar, you should try to focus on this : which type of character do you like do play ? Someone that Heals ? Someone with a lot of damage ? A wizard, perhaps ? After this, focus on their play-style, learn how to be one of the best with them. If you want to talk to me, I'm on a TS channel that I can pass to you on SMITE ! my IGN is also ThePerfectPrism and, if it all comes down to it, I'll land you a hand !
Good Luck
~Prism

PS And Edit: I dunno why it always shows that I'm replying at 3, 4, 5 am, since I'm actually replying at 7,8,9 o_o effing not-the-same clock.

The site has one clock (don't know which time zone) somewhere in the VS

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by chabba14 » July 4, 2014 6:32am | Report
Hey a little help if possiable i have been looking at some builds online if i add them to a coustom build and leave auto buy on will it buy the items from the build i have saved .

chabba14

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 4, 2014 8:10am | Report
chabba14 wrote:

Hey a little help if possiable i have been looking at some builds online if i add them to a coustom build and leave auto buy on will it buy the items from the build i have saved .

since last patches it has been disabled. (Not sure some can use it others not)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }