Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mid lane trouble

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Mid lane trouble 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HawkArcher136 » July 7, 2013 4:44am | Report
Hello all. I am a Xbalanque player and mid lane is one of my main lanes in game. But the character i face can be either easy or just extremely difficult. For example, this thread is about mid lane Ao Kuang. When he mid lanes, he outfarms me sooo bad. Ao Kuang is just one of those annoying characters that you will take on in mid lane. So here's the thing, does anyone know how to counter this guys at mid lane??

HawkArcher136

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 7, 2013 8:58am | Report
Hey! I love Ao Kuang! Well, every god has their strengths and weaknesses, meaning you'll never be able to win against all other gods with a specific one. Some tips could be to poke him, constantly basic attack the minions and try to zone him off from the middle of the lane, making him unable to hit all 6 of the minions with his Tornadoes. Items that you'd benefit from the most in this case would probably be to start off with a Death's Toll and a Meditation. After that you should build something with high damage, or medium damage and attack speed.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 16, 2013 9:18pm | Report
The best counters against Ao Kuang would be to go Herc, Loki, Ne Zha, Neith or Odin :P

But if you are going as Xbalanque there isn't that much you can do against him (if he plays as he should). Just try to poke as much as you can with the 2-3 combo and hug the sides of the lane, so that he might go for you instead of the minions with the tornado. Though a decent Ao Kuang would still hit the minions and out-push you.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }