Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mid Lane Mage; looking for mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Mid Lane Mage; looking for mentor 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Noromical » July 15, 2017 5:38pm | Report
I'm coming from more than a few years of playing League, where my specialty has always been mid-lane mages. While I understand the mid lane isn't too different, what I'd like help with, is a lot of my timings, and item listings in SMITE. I'm not going to claim I'm all that good at MOBAs, especially since I'm well out of practice (Having not played ANY kind of MOBA in over a year now), but I pick up quickly, and once I'm familiar with the base practices, I'll figure things out easily enough. To get in touch with me, you can contact me via Discord or Skype easiest, my username on both is Noromical.

Edit: PC for platform.

Noromical

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » July 16, 2017 12:45am | Report
Going to assume you'll be looking to play the main mode, Conquest, am I right?

If so, I know in-game mentoring is probably going to help more, but you can get some early reading in, if you'd like. Check the Conquest guide. https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/the-overarching-conquest-guide-s4-patch-4-12-12069#chapter6

You're coming in at a really difficult time...meta will be a shambles for a bit, since the mid-season patch is hitting on Tuesday. New items, a lot of item changes, and other things. But it should be a decent base of info for now. Good luck!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }