Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mentor needed (especially late game)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Mentor needed (especially late game) 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NeoN Blackout » January 7, 2015 9:01pm | Report
Hey guys. I`m a relatively new player (as of now it`s my 3rd day owning the game) and I never played a MOBA before. So here`s my problem: I`m always doing really really good when it comes to the laning phase. I`m keeping them down and stay fed but as soon as it comes to teamfighting I suck balls. I start feeding the enemy team and don`t know what to do with myself. Can someone help me?

NeoN Blackout

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheZodiacWolf » January 8, 2015 9:46am | Report
If I had you're ign I could spectate a match and give you pointers.
IGN: Okami Fenrir Guide

TheZodiacWolf

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 8, 2015 1:11pm | Report
Well you don't give a lot of info what sort of role do you normally play etc.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » January 8, 2015 3:53pm | Report
That and teamfighting is all about your positioning and what you should be doing as your role, for instance tanks initiate and cc the enemy teams and peel assassins off of teammates, hunters stay in at a range dishing out aa damage assasins wait to clean up weakened fleeing opponents, mages stay near the back line and deal large aoe damage, and warriors should usually be in the front line bruising people. There is more to it but that's a teamfight in a nutshell

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NeoN Blackout » January 13, 2015 1:25pm | Report
Normally I play adc or jungle if I have a choice. But because I`m normally playing solo queue I often end up as support.

NeoN Blackout

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }