Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking to drastically improve at Smite. Will accept mentoring, hours of training, anything.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking to drastically improve at Smite. Will accept mentoring, hours of training, anything. 11 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 17, 2014 11:05am | Report
Endrence101 wrote:

Also make sure that you never hold down the attack button. This is a common mistake with people who are newer to adc to just constantly attack but always wait for the line up on your sight and then click to attack. Also in your settings make sure to turn on the ruler because this will not only give you a great tool for aiming but the ruler will also get you more familiar with the feel of distance in the game for when you are casting abilities or vice versa knowing your enemies distance that they can cast at or basic at as well. These two things should help you bring your game up some and I hope it helps :)

the necro

Also I normally hold down the button and do pretty well. the ruler tip is one of the best things (I only use the line because that one gives basic attacks range simpler)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }