Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for... well, help.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for... well, help. 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dusty McBacon » July 7, 2014 6:45am | Report
Hello there ! I apologize immediately if I make some mistakes, I'm not an English native speaker.
I start playing Smite 2 weeks ago, and I'm really enjoying it. It's my first MOBA experience, so it's kind of hard at first. But you know, you have to learn some basics if you want to be good at this type of game.

I know most of the "codes", basics of the game now. I really like playing ADC, with Artemis, where I find myself not bad at all.

But one of my problem is learning to play different classes. Like playing as a Guardian, a Tank or a Mage. I would love to play for example gods like Athena, Ra ( Ra-Merica Skin <3 ) or others.
So I found this website, learned some things with guides, and then I've seen this thread, where you can ask for help.

So I wish to learn how to play, like average at first, guardians, mage & more, with the help of members of this community ( seems nice around there ).
Here's my fabulous Smite Username : Dusty McBacon
If you need something else tell me, and if someone dare to help me... Well, that's nice.

Dusty McBacon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 7, 2014 7:58am | Report
Uhm I think I can teach you something about mage and solo, maybe a little bit about support or jungle. But I'm not a really good player on the last too (support being my less played and worse class.

But first I want to recommend you to look in the official mentor thread Most of them can help you better (Just pm one of them)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dusty McBacon » July 7, 2014 11:18am | Report
Thanks for the reply. Would be great if you can teach me things about being a mage or being solo in a lane ! Alse thank you for the mentor thread, willd definitely check it out.

Dusty McBacon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 7, 2014 11:27am | Report

Thanks for the reply. Would be great if you can teach me things about being a mage or being solo in a lane ! Alse thank you for the mentor thread, willd definitely check it out.

just at me in game. I don't know which lvl you are or which server you on. I myself am only lvl 23 and on EU server (don't know how much lagg I will have on NA). Also how to play mostly depends on god (especially mage)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dusty McBacon » July 7, 2014 11:34am | Report
Level 19 right now, I start playing with the double favors WE :D I'm on EU server too. You're IGN is Devampi ?

Dusty McBacon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 8, 2014 8:33am | Report

Level 19 right now, I start playing with the double favors WE :D I'm on EU server too. You're IGN is Devampi ?

yes and wow you lvl'ed quick. I think I can teach you some decent stuff for lvl 20 but still on lvl 30 or ranked it's better to search for someone else too XD

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 8, 2014 8:35am | Report
Devampi wrote:

yes and wow you lvl'ed quick. I think I can teach you some decent stuff for lvl 20 but still on lvl 30 or ranked it's better to search for someone else too XD

I could help too :P
I main jungle and solo, and I'm in gold 3 ranked :p

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 8, 2014 8:47am | Report
then we can team up nicely so I can be corrected if I say somethign wrong about certain roles or I forget to buy wards myself XD

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }