Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for some mentor help for Scylla

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for some mentor help for Scylla 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » June 4, 2014 3:50am | Report
Hello guys, i need some mentor advices for Scylla. Sometimes i play her good but sometimes bad. I would like to know when to pick Scylla and when not to. I would like some tips for good Scyllas out there. Her ult I'm a Monster is kinda hard to hit players, but i'm getting used to it, sometimes i missed a lot, i would also like to know when to use her ult ^^
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 4, 2014 4:57am | Report
Well using her ult depends on target(s) health try too kill them with it for another strike etc. depending on which character you can hit some from just under half health to kill them and ithers need to be (tanks specifically) under a 1/4.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » June 4, 2014 12:22pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

Well using her ult depends on target(s) health try too kill them with it for another strike etc. depending on which character you can hit some from just under half health to kill them and ithers need to be (tanks specifically) under a 1/4.

Thank you, but sometimes i always avoid the tanks and target the Mages, Hunters, or assassins. But i came into a situations where Hel and Ymir is on 1/4 health and i doubled kill them with I'm a Monster.

But i would like some tips too for Scylla of what are Do's and Dont's.
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » June 8, 2014 8:48pm | Report
Scylla is usually picked up when you need big magical damage. She's a really strong Mid laner.

For her Ult, try hitting with Sic 'Em first and then Ult. Using her Ult is pretty much when you can either kill a single target, lower them enough with it to let a teammate finish up, or when the enemy team is grouped. Don't forget that it can be used defensively too, situations such as preventing CC that would otherwise kill you or when you're about to die and need the movement speed to outrun the enemy and your Sentinel is down. The more you play her, the easier it will be for you to understand when is best to use her Ult and will other situations.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » June 10, 2014 12:34am | Report
Thanks for the tip :D
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }