Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for mentor to help improve my Smite gameplay

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for mentor to help improve my Smite gameplay 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » January 10, 2014 3:38pm | Report
Ok, that took alot longer then I thought I'm logging on now. You two still there?

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » January 13, 2014 8:23pm | Report
Few tips on building a god:
1. In conquest if u r playing a god who needs a lot of mana like bacchus buy a starter with mp5(vampiric shroud), for a tank buy mark of vanguard. Sell them later when u hav enough money to buy better items.
2. Always good idea to buy shoes within the first two items, can go for greaves if playin tank.
3. Getting penetration is very imp., watever god u take buy 2nd or 3rd item with penetration.
4. Can buy a cooldown item at this stage or leave it to buy as the last item.
5. Ur 4th and fifth item must be health and damage for mages and hp5 & health for tanks. Critical strike attack speed and lifesteal for physcal plyrs.
6. Last items depends on how the game is going, usually its damage dealing or an expensive protection item.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }