Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for Jungle mentoring

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for Jungle mentoring 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TrollyTheSolly » May 25, 2015 2:41pm | Report
IGN: TrollyTheSolly
Level/league: Im at lvl 30 and in Gold IV
What do you need help with: I have mained supports since starting but an starting to tire of the role, I have been trying some jungling and love the feeling of freedom that comes with the role, i would like mentoring on how to use the main junglers well and how to help my team to victory more. I know the basics but i would like to become more advanced with the role.
If you want a specific mentor to help you: Anyone who knows the role well and would be willing to pass on their knowledge!
EDIT: Juggling? Silly autocorrect.

TrollyTheSolly

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 26, 2015 2:39pm | Report
To get more advanced in the role, you'll need to specify the gods that you've been playing on Jungle. ( e.g. : I personally love Bastet and Nemesis jungle, they're my mains and I can help you destroy with them. But I can do a Serqet, and I can teach you a few tricks ) So could you specify the divinities ? pls ?
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TrollyTheSolly » May 28, 2015 5:52am | Report
I would like to learn a large variety from different people, if you can help me out with Bastet Nemesis and Serqet that would be very appreciated :)

TrollyTheSolly

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » May 28, 2015 6:05am | Report
I can PM you some tips on Thanatos and Arachne if you'd like.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TrollyTheSolly » May 28, 2015 6:40am | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

I can PM you some tips on Thanatos and Arachne if you'd like.

Yes please! Anything will help

TrollyTheSolly

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 28, 2015 6:12pm | Report

Yes please! Anything will help

I've send you a PM about Bastet, Serqet and Nemesis, since you liked Fem's PM idea.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » May 29, 2015 1:00pm | Report
im making an Arachne guide right now, but it probably won't be done for a while :/

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }