Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for help for a better understanding and playstyle with Ne Zha

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for help for a better understanding and playstyle with Ne Zha 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HappyBlub » September 30, 2013 6:07pm | Report
Hi there,

I seriously help from somebody to teach me with Ne Zha.I really like him and playing him.The only problem is that I feed with him every time.I have played Smite quite a lot (as well as Dota) and I'm quite good with heros like Artemis,Ymir,Neith or Ao Kuang.I've already tried to jungle in Conquest and most of the time I already failed jungling.Apart from not succeeding in ganking at all.
In arena I've only fed so far with stats like 0-7.I'm not a newbie,I find him extremly hard to play though.But I want to learn him!

Anybody think could teach me how to play Ne Zha?

HappyBlub

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HappyBlub » October 4, 2013 2:43am | Report
Is there nobody out there who could help? :(

HappyBlub

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » October 29, 2013 6:35am | Report
Seems like you have problem jungling, not neccesarily playing Ne Zha.

I suggest browsing the internet on guides how to jungle, specifically for jungle routes and expectations. Also make sure to check your team's jungler to see how he does it. (provided he does well).

Bakasura is one of the easiest picks for practicing jungle (imo) due to his easy health management and ability to run away with his jump. (or engage, as you see fit)
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » October 29, 2013 8:57am | Report
For starting out to learn NeZha I would recommend building a bit tanky. With Focused Voidblade, Souleater, Magi's Blessing or Bulwark of hope.

That way you can practice the sash (3) witch is what makes a good NeZha player so good. Without getting you killed :p

Check out my guide if you want. There is at least some good info still, even though it is outdated :(

Pm me if there is something else you are wondering about and I'll do my best to answer you :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 29, 2013 9:39am | Report
I agree with starting tankier, even if pure tank items aren't the way to go.
However, learning to hit the sash, and learning how to place yourself to get multiple auto attacks with your Flaming Spear will make you a very good player. Ne Zha has the strong auto attack boost of any assassin, imo, and makes him a unique assassin in that he's useful both with abilities and without.

Also note, that a landed sash guarantees an ult, and a landed ult guarantees a follow-up sash, due to how you're facing post-sash/ult.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }