Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for general/support mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for general/support mentor 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Danyhz » May 24, 2014 6:07am | Report
Hi!

My nick ingame is phewSupport

I started the game in the beta, but i left so early. I returned and I really liked the game. I like to support but I need to learn the meta, because I'm sometimes flamed for not doing things in the early stages.

I'm looking for a mentor to learn the basics and to learn more advanced things about supporting.

Danyhz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 24, 2014 5:50pm | Report
Hello there, I'm ThePerfectPrism. I would love to help u, most of the time I'm playing support and I'm looking for someone to help. You can add me on SMITE with the same nickname, ThePerfectPrism.
About my support :
I play support Aphrodite and Athena most of the time. I have mastery level 10 with Aphro and 3 with Athena and I really have friends that could help u out with another gods, like Hel ( Learning her myself ), Ra, etc. So, if you're looking for a long stay on SMITE, I think I'm a good option to you !
Hopefully you read this and you'll like what I do.
~Prism
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Archalia » May 27, 2014 1:58am | Report
Hello,

I am also looking for mentoring for support role. I have always played healer or tank in every mmorpg, so I think playing support is quite logic here.

At the moment I like playing tank support because as they have a lot of HP, it allows placement mistakes, so I don't die very often. I love Ymir for that !

But I am looking forward to play other support like aphro, chang'e, or ra.
I think Hel, and Isis are very hard to play with. But I love their gameplay.

As bruiser, I also like guan yu and Ares. Athena is great too as tank.

I don't know what is best at the moment, pick up one support god and master it the most I can, or try different ones.

I think I should learn first the basics from a support role, because I hear all the time "wards, rotate", or some other keywords I don't really know nor understand so I am being bashed :(. And they don't take time to teach other what it really means.

So thank you ThePerfectPrism for your response, can I add you as a friend on smite to become my mentor ?

Archalia

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 27, 2014 5:36am | Report
Depends on how long you are playing I will try different gods because the one plays ares better then hades (etc) so if I where you you should at least find a god you like playing and you feel pretty good at.

Wards/ Warding is something everyone on the team has to do because then you can see ganks coming or see if they take the Gold Fury.

Rotating is something I can't help you about it involves leaving your usual lane to help another lane, But I don't know how that goes in its work that good.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 30, 2014 4:58am | Report
Archalia wrote:

Hello,

I am also looking for mentoring for support role. I have always played healer or tank in every mmorpg, so I think playing support is quite logic here.

At the moment I like playing tank support because as they have a lot of HP, it allows placement mistakes, so I don't die very often. I love Ymir for that !

But I am looking forward to play other support like aphro, chang'e, or ra.
I think Hel, and Isis are very hard to play with. But I love their gameplay.

As bruiser, I also like guan yu and Ares. Athena is great too as tank.

I don't know what is best at the moment, pick up one support god and master it the most I can, or try different ones.

I think I should learn first the basics from a support role, because I hear all the time "wards, rotate", or some other keywords I don't really know nor understand so I am being bashed :(. And they don't take time to teach other what it really means.

So thank you ThePerfectPrism for your response, can I add you as a friend on smite to become my mentor ?

Of course Archilia ! I already have u on my friend list, so, how about tomorrow we start playing ? 05/31 ? Is that okay ?

Good luck

~Prism
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Archalia » June 1, 2014 7:25am | Report
Hi sorry I was not home this week end.

I am available next week end if it is still ok for you.

Where are you from ? Eu ?

Archalia

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 4, 2014 4:30am | Report
Archalia wrote:

Hi sorry I was not home this week end.

I am available next week end if it is still ok for you.

Where are you from ? Eu ?

Archalia, I'm from Brazil, GMT -03, so, this week'll be amazing if you could enter.
~Prism

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }