Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for adc mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for adc mentor 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Comediatic » July 2, 2014 1:58am | Report
Hello!

I just picked up Smite about 2 months ago, and I'm rocking support and tanky characters now. I'm looking into branching out into A-D-Carry and other offensive characters. But I'm too shy and afraid to play with other players online (they are very rough on words if i do say so myself). I'm looking for a mentor to help me with A-D-Carrying. Right now, I'm picking up with Neith and Artemis. I haven't had the chance to play with other characters.

IGN: Comediatic
Level: 30

Many thanks!

Comediatic

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AlexiTheSexy » July 4, 2014 4:25am | Report
I'm happy to help. Firstly, when learning how to ADC you should start playing it in casuals rather than ranked, since although in casuals your team-mates won't follow the meta as strictly as in ranked, they are much less likely to flame at you. Secondly I suggest that you concentrate more on artemis and apollo rather than neith since she is pretty hopeless right now in the current meta in ranked, wheres apollo and artemis are the most banned / picked hunters right now. Ullr is also a quite strong third choice.
If you want more help of information feel free to send me a private message :3
- hope this helped!

AlexiTheSexy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 6, 2014 7:25am | Report
I hated adc until I turned down my sensitivity. So what do you have now?

I went from 70 to i think 15 now and I have to say ADC is ****ing easy xD

When it comes to practicing play arena. Because 90 of the ADCs job is to not die from being out of position and arena gives you a ton of time to work on that.

If you master that all you need is to not suck at 1v1 and farming :)

If you suck at 1v1ing (like I do), just play defensive and wait for the opponent to screw up. Do not die 5 times 1v1 and then expect your team to help you :p

Joust is great for practicing 1v1. Either make custom games (name them ADCvADC) and you might get some good practice from that.

As Alex said Neith isn't a top tier pick, but I love her. Easy laning phase, good setups with ult etc etc. A good Neith is a lot better than a mediocre Apollo :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 6, 2014 7:33am | Report

If you suck at 1v1ing (like I do),

I confirm this ^

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }