Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a mentor!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for a mentor! 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by decever » May 24, 2013 8:51am | Report
Note: Before posting here I had previously placed a message on the "Official Mentoring Program" thread feeling my message was misplaced I deleted it. This is a more streamlined version of that same message. Some facts have also been updated.

Hello! I'am currently level 22 and the more I progress the more I'am being outplayed by the adversaries it is now clear that this is due to the fact that I'm really not up to the level in terms of skill and that this is not going to get better as I climb in level.

And so here I am looking for a mentor to help through the game's higher level.

If I'd have to point out my biggest weakness I would say it would be my lack of capacity when it comes to tailoring my build to my enemy.

In terms of god I'am comfortable with Odin and Agni, recently I played quite a bit of Thor and I'm enjoying playing him a great deal even though I have not played him enough to reach maximum efficiency.

I'm in Europe, I can use skype or any other alternative (but since English is not my first language and I don't get to talk English all that often my pronunciation might be a little bit rusty).

IGN: decever

Thank you very much for reading!

decever

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 24, 2013 8:54am | Report
Why not PMed those mentors In official mentoring program? They are really helpful

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by decever » May 24, 2013 9:14am | Report
The big thread said that "After you make a post, one of our mentors will schedule an appointment with you via PM" Is this not how the whole mentoring thing is working?

decever

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 24, 2013 9:24am | Report
decever wrote:

The big thread said that "After you make a post, one of our mentors will schedule an appointment with you via PM" Is this not how the whole mentoring thing is working?

Just pm one of us ^_^)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 24, 2013 10:27am | Report
You know, about your item choice, even if you don't get a mentor, I recommend buying a defensive item to counter the high damage dealer on the opponents team. This should be around 3-4th item, providing you with a stability when fighting 1v1 against them.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }