Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF Mentor for Brand New to MOBA and Smite Player

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » LF Mentor for Brand New to MOBA and Smite Player 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ArmMeForSleep709 » August 18, 2015 2:15am | Report
Hey guys, it's Arm here.

I'm brand new to Smite, and MOBAs in general, and want to get into the game as fast as possible. I aim to play competitively, and become a Smite grinder. I have been maining Medusa, but don't understand the roles very much, and need help. I like the concept of Jungling, and will play Fenrir once I buy the God Pack, probably. I'm looking for a mentor who doesn't mind teaching a new player the ins and outs, and will help me become as competitive as possible. I'll have time daily to play, and play other games competitively, so I already possess the mindset. I've been watching pro coverage, reading guides, practicing, and everything else I can imagine since I learned of this game. I just need the mentor to get me on my feet, please!

ArmMeForSleep709

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » August 18, 2015 2:00pm | Report
Xbone or PC ?

If you're on PC, add me : ThePerfectPrism . I can teach you most of the game, and (normally) I can show you some gods you wouldn't think could fit your playstyle. I showed Chang'e to a friend of mine and now she's a 10 Chang'e

Anyway, Aiming to have fun with you !
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 19, 2015 2:15pm | Report
also maybe this guide can help you understand the roles a bit better with questions you can just ask them here.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 19, 2015 5:34pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

also maybe this guide can help you understand the roles a bit better with questions you can just ask them here.

Omg you used my guide ^_^

Btw, it's kind of outdated, so use it as a loose guideline :3

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ArmMeForSleep709 » August 20, 2015 2:15pm | Report
Thanks, guys! ThePerfectPrism, I'll add you later today. I'm on PC.

ArmMeForSleep709

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 20, 2015 2:42pm | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

Omg you used my guide ^_^

Btw, it's kind of outdated, so use it as a loose guideline :3

yes I still reference it as it has a lot of basic stuff on the roles. I only forgot to state the outdatedness this time

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }