Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Jungling Help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Jungling Help 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lrv7795 » July 8, 2013 4:57am | Report
I have been playing the role of jungler lately with Ne Zha. I often find myself in this situation:

-I call out that I'm going to gank a player's lane

-I gank their lane

-Enemy team focuses me because my teammate did not support me while ganking

-I die while my teammate remains at near full health

Should I wait for the player in lane to initiate? Is this just very bad luck? Many of my ganks have been unsuccessful lately and I cannot figure out how to fix this issue. I am targeting enemies that are over-extended, low health, and squishy. My K/d often starts negative because of bad ganks, then when the team fight phase starts, it begins to turn positive. I would like a better early game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Lrv7795

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 8, 2013 5:07am | Report
It all just comes down to communication really.

If you try to gank and get killed because your teammates don't help you, just stop ganking that lane unless someone is super overextended and it is a 100 percent safe gank.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 8, 2013 5:40am | Report
Play with friends, they are more trustable

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Rkraz3d » July 8, 2013 5:57am | Report
Ganking is the easiest thing on earth even with a brain dead ****** teammate in the lane.

You have to know how much damage you do and you have to estimate how exactly you can get the kill and escape clean.

So what your saying just seems like bad ganks by your self.

Rkraz3d

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » July 8, 2013 6:17am | Report
So, you're jungling as Ne Zha. First, say ''VGG Gank!'' or ''VSG I'll gank *Left, Right, Middle, whatever*, to alert your team mate. Also, check it out his mana bar. If it's low, your gank will be bad and you probably won't get the kill and your team mate won't help you. Also, be aware of what enemy you'll gank. Let's say your team mate in need of help is Eset in the middle lane, fighting Hades. She already died 3 Times, so Hades is quite fed. You'll need a great communication with her to take him down, or even another teammate for a sucessful gank.

If a very bad gank happened, simple: Don't gank that lane anymore. Go gank the other ones. If a teamfight pops up in his lane, then it's your job to help. That's what I do.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lrv7795 » July 8, 2013 6:20am | Report
I think I was just ganking foes with too much health, too often, and too early which made me fall behind. That, with the combination of poor teammates, is what was causing the problem. Last game I really focused on buffs early game, and in mid/late game, I focused more on ganks. I ended up with a K/D of like 15-4. I think some of the riskier ganks against enemies at high health early game are almost only possible with a good teammate, good communication, and a good stun.

Thanks for the feedback.

Lrv7795

Notable (1)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }