Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I Need Jungle Help... Like Lots of Jungle Help...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » I Need Jungle Help... Like Lots of Jungle Help... 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nfounder3 » December 26, 2014 8:27am | Report
Ok so I usually play as mid or solo mage but after a while that gets REALY boring. So I was looking at some of the other gods (I usually like to pick gods by look, thank god I don't suck with Nu Wa and Nox) and I think that if anything I want to be able to jungle, mainly with Serqet.
I tried to jungle with her on co-op and I finished with like 8/1/2 so I thought I would be able to jungle in normal conquest. I finished with 2/7/1 and 5 levels under everyone. I need help with everything.

nfounder3

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » December 27, 2014 5:59am | Report
well this sounds like you have been counter jungled or you didn't farm your jungle on some parts of the match. yeah ganking is top prio but after that mid camps and dropping buffs (especially blue for solo) is important but if you come across the small fury camp on your way to mid (and HoG is up) clear it really fast before ganking.

Also if your getting counter jungled (which can be hell but is enormous fun to do) then you need to watch your camps more (buffs especially) and always make sure you get 1 of the mid camps. because the difference of them both is also huge.

also learn counter jungling because in some situations this will give you an advantage (I have had games were I got and took the change to counter jungle and as bakasura I was the highest of the match and i have been 8 lvl ahead of the loki) you do this if you know you can clear fast and when you know it's save. If the enemy jungle is ganking the solo and their mid is busy with your mid. if you think you can clear his buff camp fast enough do it he will lose XP and a buff. if then the situation continues like that and the back furies there are up take them too (or some).

But before you start counter jungling learn routes. also when ganking don't stay around to long if you can't gank don't wait go do something else. take over lanes (if solo or mid needs to back) for farm but leave asap when they return.

Also if you get behind everyone you will need to switch prios start focussing on farming more and if you can't gank a lane without help don't try it as you will probably die again.

I don't have any help on serqet as I haven't jungled with her yet. look up guides on her is the only advise I have (the good ones also help with jungling)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » December 27, 2014 10:52pm | Report
....Devampi, you just completely said what I would've said in 1 paragraph. Lucky you. :/

Also, while Serqet is a completely good jungler, if you're new to jungling, I don't suggest her at all.
I would recommend Thanatos. He's pretty beginner friendly if you ask me. All in all, if you need help, just add me: HammaSmite. I'm sure I can help.
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » December 28, 2014 1:44am | Report
Have you tried reading this guide and this guide yet? They might help :)

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 28, 2014 2:36am | Report
Before heading into the jungle you must first have these things prepared:

1. Incest repellent
2. A compass
3. Sun block
4. A guide book about jungle creatures
5. Flare gun incase you get lost
6. And a map of the jungle.

Hope this helps!
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » December 28, 2014 7:30am | Report
HammaSmite wrote:

....Devampi, you just completely said what I would've said in 1 paragraph. Lucky you. :/

Also, while Serqet is a completely good jungler, if you're new to jungling, I don't suggest her at all.
I would recommend Thanatos. He's pretty beginner friendly if you ask me. All in all, if you need help, just add me: HammaSmite. I'm sure I can help.

I agree on this partly (because thanatos can be easily shut down) and to add soem to the list Hun Batz, Thor and Mercury are great beginner junglers

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » December 28, 2014 6:04pm | Report
The thing about jungling is that it's all about awareness. If you know or at least have a good idea of where the enemy jungler is you will have a better idea of where that should be. One of my favorite places to place a ward is in between your buff camp and your xp camp or even more useful in the same spot on the other side, having wards there will help you keep track of not only the enemy junglers jungling routes and get an idea of what order they are going in. It will also help you keep track of enemy rotations so you know when to be where to assist your lanes. The other thing to remember is that you can melt a tower as good as an adc so it's also about knowing when to help your lane partner melt a tower as pushing objectives is extremely important.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheZodiacWolf » December 28, 2014 6:37pm | Report
If you want something that helped me watch this video.

IGN: Okami Fenrir Guide

TheZodiacWolf

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nfounder3 » January 3, 2015 11:07am | Report
Thank you for the help. Also I died when MadDanny said "Incest repellant!"

nfounder3

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }