Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Free Mentoring For Beginners

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Free Mentoring For Beginners 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HardcorePwno » October 9, 2014 12:39am | Report
I don't consider myself as a pro player, but I believe that I can help beginners learn ALOT of essential stuff about the game/gameplay. Since I recently surpassed being a beginner I believe I can hand out information that is exactly what your looking for!!
I am willing to do some in-game training sessions with or without Skype/Voice Call.

If your a beginner (or bad ingame) then feel free to comment on this thread or add me in game: HardcorePwno

I want to share my in-game experience as much as possible!!

HardcorePwno

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AlphaDojo » November 1, 2014 5:36am | Report
Hi yes I would love some advice from a fellow player. These are what I would like to know:

1. Should you stick with 1-2 gods or just completely use any god you see fit?

2. Can you tell me how to quickly kill enemy gods. I always try to use everything on an enemy god but they can't die but when they attack me, I'm dead.

3. How do you know what items to build?

4. How do you jungle?

5. How do you practice?

Thanks for reading!

AlphaDojo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » November 1, 2014 7:00am | Report
1. Personally, I have a couple of tryhard gods, but I generally play every god for casual gameplay. It's not a "should" or "would" category. Just play any god and strive to be good at all of them!

2. There is no "quick way" per se, but just a matter of what role you are and what items you build. Roles such as Assassins, Hunters, and some/most mages are generally best at this. Guardians and Warriors are the tanky back-up support; warriors being just slow behind a breed between an assassin and guardian. Some enemy gods have a level disadvantage, a sustain, or just tankiness to be killed easily. Pick your targets easily, and when the time comes, with a team!

3. Well, you've joined this amazing forum! Choose a god, and an array of amazing builds crafted by some amazing players will show up! Choose a build, read it thoroughly, and once you find confidence in your ability, try it out for yourself! Unfortunately, this isn't a one day process. You have to be committed if you want to be good at this game.

4. There are guides for that here as well. If you're fairly new to the game, I suggest Pentargonite's Guide to the Roles and Etiquette of SMITE.

5. Practice should just be right above matchmaking and it's fairly hard to miss.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarkLion700 » December 11, 2014 4:32pm | Report
I would love to get some sessions in. I am not new to smite but I am new to Conquest and any help there would be greatly appreciated. My in game name for smite is DarkLion700

DarkLion700

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FullBlaze » December 12, 2014 1:27am | Report
Id love to get some mentoring. I judt reached 30 and have 35 gods masterd. Im a old league of legends player so i understand the game and play d3cend (i think) i used to be gold in lol. In this game i cant mansge to carry modt of the games. Any chace u could help me eith this?
Guide:
Chaacs mighty ax

FullBlaze

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tauntart » December 22, 2014 9:25am | Report
I'd like some mentoring. I just started playing Smite, and I would like to learn how to do pretty much everything. I'm coming over from LoL, I played primarily as an ADC, and would go support from time to time. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Tauntart

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » December 22, 2014 11:12am | Report
Tauntart wrote:

I'd like some mentoring. I just started playing Smite, and I would like to learn how to do pretty much everything. I'm coming over from LoL, I played primarily as an ADC, and would go support from time to time. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

smite and LoL are pretty similar only in smite you just need to practise aiming

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ydnis » January 3, 2015 5:26pm | Report
I'd love a mentor, because i really suck and don't know how to improve my gameplay. I try to look up guides but it has not helped very much. My name is Ydnis, same as here :D. I'm only lv 9 so prepare for a lot of frustration with me, ha.

Ydnis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SepticTank53 » January 6, 2015 5:05am | Report
Hey.. i'd like a quick mentoring session as well. I mostly play joust and want to confirm proper item builds alongside playing assassin/jungler in joust matches, as well as how to properly plan out ganks. I will be carrying this information to some friends. My smite tag is same as here.

Ydnis: If you have a mic and curse add me on smite. We can get some games in together. I'm pretty sure i've played either with or against you once in the past few days, not sure which. While i'm not great yet by any means, i may also be able to answer some general questions if you have any and help a bit with some aspects of your play. Also i simply need some more people to play with :).

SepticTank53

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 6, 2015 11:59am | Report
for questions just ask them here. enough people to give you their insights/answers

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }