Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Aphrodite Lover; Build/Con/Gen h\Help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Aphrodite Lover; Build/Con/Gen h\Help 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Blondie676 » September 19, 2017 2:11am | Report
Hi there!

So i'm really lost when it comes to Aphrodite. She's my favorite, but I need some help on a couple of things.

Conquest:
1. What should I invest in?
2. Should I solo?
3. What even is Soloing?
4. Best soulmate?

Also, I just need general advice on what to do with her. Can you help me out? I'm on Xbox. Add me. XxXHmmOkXxX
xXxHmmOkxXx =GT
Teach me a thing or two, straight boy? ;]

(XB1)

Blondie676

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xZeroStrike » September 19, 2017 3:06am | Report
Soloing can be interpreted in two ways.

The first being the obvious, in which you take to the fields on your own. This is not recommended, however, as it basically goes against Aphrodite's kit.

The second being that you take place in the solo lane in Conquest. The solo lane is the lane on the side of the burnt forest. It's called the solo lane since you'll usually only find 2 gods in this lane; one from your team and one from the enemy team.

As Aphrodite, soloing is not advised. While I believe she could very well take part in the Solo lane, due to her birds being a relatively good clear, her heal and her invincibility on her ultimate, she should be capable of sustaining herself, with a mana buff and pots. However, Aphrodite has a really strong heal, and by going solo, your teammates won't benefit from it, which you want to avoid.

Your best soulmate will depend on the game, but usually your soulmates will be your ADC's. This for the reason that they're squishy, and can definitely use the heal or your ult to survive for longer, and the damage increase that they receive from your Kiss ability will increase their already strong damage output even more. However, if a teammate is low on health, your goal should be to heal those teammates back up so they continue to partake in the fight.

As for what you should invest in, I don't really understand what you mean. If you mean build-wise, look around the site, there's a couple solid Aphrodite guides around who can explain this better than I can.

xZeroStrike
<Hunter Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 19, 2017 7:19am | Report
I don't know the state of aphro atm that well however.

1. dependent on the game however there are some items in there that either boost healing or get activated by it. as some common mage item ( Rod of Tahuti)

2. You could however like zero said as support the use of your kit is better however I have seen her as a solo laner in my time as she pretty much wouldn't die as long as she had mana and her heal. (oh the Aphrodite Hel matchup)

3. soloing is doing something alone. soloing a fire giant (which is pretty much impossible) is when 1 person takes down the fire giant.
solo refers to the solo lane like xzero said

4. the player you want to anchor too. In most cases this is the APC (mid laner) or ADC in some cases the assassin depending on which player you think will win you the game. and between fight any person that can use the health.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Blondie676 » September 21, 2017 5:17am | Report
Thanks to both of you! <333
xXxHmmOkxXx =GT
Teach me a thing or two, straight boy? ;]

(XB1)

Blondie676

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }