Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

(XBOX) Looking For Friendly People To Play Conquest With (NA server)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » (XBOX) Looking For Friendly People To Play Conquest With (NA server) 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Votre Game » September 21, 2015 8:08pm | Report
I'm still trying to get the hang of jungling myself. When I go in for a gank, if the enemy gets away, I get accused of letting him go, but if I get the kill, I get accused of kill stealing. However, mid is probably my worst role. It's rough playing a squishy character in a lane where you can get ganked from either side.

Votre Game

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Smalls253 » September 21, 2015 11:02pm | Report
I'm also looking for people to play with I'm tired of randoms feeding other team and not knowing anything I have LOL experience GT is smalls253

Smalls253

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Snowwhite8321 » September 22, 2015 11:20am | Report
GT: snowwhite8321
Mercury
More to come...
Also adding you.

Snowwhite8321

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Red XIII Phantom » September 27, 2015 10:56pm | Report
Yea I agree about the ragers. I'm gettin to old for that stuff. Anywho I'm RedXIII Phantom and ill be happy to play smite with any friendly peeps. I usually role jungle or duo lane. But I'm willing to do whatever.

Red XIII Phantom

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AceMKIV » September 28, 2015 10:35am | Report
Also looking for some people to play with. Add me when you have a chance :)

GT: AceMKIV

AceMKIV

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tim247 » October 23, 2015 10:51am | Report
Hey, Mine is CaptainxLS.

I'm level 17 with a few mastered, trying to expand my list of gods to choose from. I'm on most evenings when I can for at least a game or 2. Add me sometime

Tim247

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }