Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

(XBOX) Looking For Friendly People To Play Conquest With (NA server)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » (XBOX) Looking For Friendly People To Play Conquest With (NA server) 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Votre Game » September 19, 2015 7:56am | Report
Gamertag is Votre Game. I mainly play Conquest on the Xbox NA server. I'm open to playing with people of any skill/experience level as long as you're friendly and not toxic/raging. I still have a lot to learn myself (only level 19 with 13 gods mastered right now), but I have a mic, set up wards, and am willing to play any role. Limiting my mistakes and not feeding the other team is more important to my game than getting kills, but the MOST important thing to me is to just have fun! I look forward to taking down some towers and phoenixes with you guys!

Votre Game

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nothingfitsme » September 19, 2015 3:29pm | Report
Hey Add Nothing Fits Me conquest player...With MOBA Experience

Nothingfitsme

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Altamed » September 19, 2015 6:34pm | Report
Hey add me Altamed

Altamed

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Votre Game » September 19, 2015 7:56pm | Report
Awesome! I'll add you guys next time I'm on. Thanks for replying! Also, anybody reading this can feel free to add me. You don't have to reply.

Votre Game

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » September 20, 2015 12:53pm | Report
Well Im still particularly new to the Conquest part of the game.
But if youre up to it my GT is
LegendofKashaun

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by hart7668 » September 20, 2015 2:04pm | Report
Sure. GT is hart7668 I'm on usually at nights around 8pm - 12:30am EST

hart7668

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Votre Game » September 20, 2015 9:47pm | Report
OK, I finally sent friend requests to all of you. I live on the east coast and am usually on weekdays in the afternoon and a little after midnight. Like I said, I'm totally fine playing with new players, as long as you're nice and not yelling at everyone. Angry players just ruin the game for me lol

Votre Game

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ghstlikewelfare » September 21, 2015 8:46am | Report
Im looking for players to play with and players to give me pointers which i know i need. Im still new to the whole SMITE game. so add me one xbox one.

GT: GHSTLIKEWELFARE

ghstlikewelfare

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Votre Game » September 21, 2015 11:33am | Report
Cool! Just added all of you!

Votre Game

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » September 21, 2015 1:34pm | Report
I wouldnt say I'm angry, more so just dramatic. I want to learn new roles as well. When i first started playing all the characters i loved playing were ironically Junglers. Serqet first and then Freya.. Now the people i play with has me playing Mid Lane :/

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }