Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Solo main needs help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Solo main needs help 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by camsora » January 31, 2021 7:27am | Report
Hi, I'm a solo main, I got platinum in season 7, in this split I'm 10-10 now.. Are there solo mains who are diamond+?? I want to improve my game

camsora

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Big Damage » January 31, 2021 7:49am | Report
D2 was my highest last season and I have a guide of solo builds here. They're pretty up to date but I need to do some editing to a few. Also I'm not 100% sure on his rank but I think Didacted is diamond+ and he has lots of good guides on Solo gods.

My biggest advice if you're stuck in plat is pick your best of jungle and mid and try to carry through those roles, once you get to mid diamond and upwards you should be comfortable with playing Solo without your team dragging you down. I main solo and support and once I got into diamond it felt so much better playing them instead of doing your job so well while your carries aren't making the necessary impact.

If you're issue isn't with your team and its your actual laning that you're struggling to win we'll need a more specific question to help you with but ask away!

Big Damage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 31, 2021 2:33pm | Report
Didacted was Masters last season, I believe.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by luannmanley » July 20, 2022 9:39pm | Report
Yes, I think you're right

luannmanley

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }