Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Scrims

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Scrims 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » June 13, 2013 5:36am | Report
I thought I should make a thread here so that everyone got a place to organize scrims against each other. This way it will be easy for new teams to do some scrims without having to make a new thread and sit and wait for someone to reply on the thread, all you need to do is leave a comment on the thread with your IGN. And to set up a scrim all you need to do is add some of the ppl who has posted on the thread and you can organize it via ingame chat or skype etc. ;)

Looking forward to hopefully be seeing you in game!
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lt.Sheitzah » June 14, 2013 9:59am | Report
hi man, this is LtSheitzah, I am from DigiRev. I am interested in a scrim if u guys are newer, as we are relatively new and this would be a great learning experience for both. We usually practice around 7pm-11pm EST, so maybe a 9pm scrim would be cool.

I would like to stream the scrim as well, and curious if u guys need a VoIP, as you guys can use our TS for this scrim if you'd like.

Contact me IGN at LtSheitzah for more info, or message me here. I am welcome to scrim any other team who messages here as well with the same offer of using our TS for the scrim and streaming.

Please just contact me with the name of your team so we can research each other before

Lt.Sheitzah

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » June 21, 2013 10:28am | Report
You should add "Alkahest" in game he is managing scrims etc while I'm away ;)

Ill tell hem to add you as well :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }