Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Possible Recording Buddies!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Possible Recording Buddies! 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » February 1, 2016 7:55am | Report
Hey guys!
If you didn't read my blog a few week back I made a post stating how I want people to record with. This is your chance to shine! All I need from you wonderful people is some of your time and a few basic information.

IGN:
Curse/Skype:
Anything you wanna tell me:

That's all I really need from you guys so leave it down in the comments below or contact me on my Curse or Smite. Info is in my signature.

Happy Hunting,
-Sods
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ZailShiro » February 1, 2016 8:54am | Report
IGN: ZailShiro
Curse: ZailHero

Well not sure what to say, I like having fun and playing with people so I will be a great recording buddy. Also considering streaming very soon so we could do that too =)

ZailShiro

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » February 1, 2016 9:02am | Report
@ZailShiro
I've added you.

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » February 2, 2016 9:54am | Report
IGN : ThePerfectPrism
Curse : AsunderGull

I'm just gonna say you're being somewhat "Cocky", like "This is your chance to shine!", who guarantees you have more subs than me to entitle you of saying something like that ? Nevertheless, I'm down for recording stuff with u <3
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » February 3, 2016 2:04am | Report
@Prsim Well I just thought it'd be nice bit of encouragement for someone who wants to start youtube but doesn't have a way to do so. Sorry to come across as cocky but I didn't mean for it to come across as such. I'll add you when I get the chance.

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » February 3, 2016 7:59am | Report
Actually I have to say sorry, I shouldn't have pointed that out and Zilby explained to me it wasn't your ... intention to sound cocky. so plea forgive me <3
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » February 4, 2016 6:19am | Report
You're forgiven <3

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CJMighty » February 4, 2016 9:26pm | Report
Hi there as u can see CJMighy be my name, and i wouldnt mind joining up with u if u want, skype cure both work fine for me. If u wanna hit me up my id is CJMighty (obvious lol)

CJMighty

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }