Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New to Conquest, Looking for People to Show Me the Ropes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » New to Conquest, Looking for People to Show Me the Ropes 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAntiRice » January 30, 2015 3:35pm | Report
I've been playing SMITE now actively for 3 months, but only Joust 3v3. I want to find some people that are willing to show me the Conquest ropes and not get discouraged if I'm not immediately pro. I have an understanding of roles, lanes, and buffs.

Currently I am best with Anubis (even though people hate on him from what I've read), am comfortable with Zhon Kui, and just started trying to use Sobek.

I am good at working with a team, and would like to be able to fill different roles for whatever is needed.

My SMITE tag is : TheAntiRice , and no, I'm not racist towards Asian people, nor do I have a problem with rice itself. Would really like to find some guys to run with, I think after getting the feel of things I could be a good asset to a team or clan.

TheAntiRice

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 31, 2015 7:41am | Report
I would reccomend looking here. Also some roles are going to change a lot with the changes to the map (mostly adc support and jungle will change a bit)

for questions just ask

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wilfyy » February 12, 2015 8:40am | Report
Hey there, check out our clan. This might be something your interested in joining. Ive learned the current meta and am always willing to help out new players :). Heres the link to our page.
https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/introductions-matchmaking/comeanhurface-na-clan-recruiting-new-and-experienced-players-15452

Wilfyy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }