Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Clan - (Reservoir Gods)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » New Clan - (Reservoir Gods) 31 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mayberykilla » January 29, 2014 1:18pm | Report

We are a new clan looking for new members lvls 1-30 that are willing to have fun while competing and learning to compete at the same time.

Players with a mastery level of 4 or higher will be promoted to member. Players with less than this number will be initiates until this level is achieved.

We are currently looking for 5 officer positions so if you have the skills and the desire to contribute you will be looked at for an officer position.

The clan has a few rules (but not too many):
1. If you are new to the game, be willing to accept constructive criticism without taking it too personally. The only way to learn is to fail and have someone point that out.
2. No *****ing among-st members. Especially in a match. This takes away from the team cohesion aspect of the game. If you have something to say settle it on Skype or something.
3. Once a month a leadership/officer meeting will be required. This should last no more than 10 minutes so please take the time to clear your schedule for that particular. We will alert you of the time at least 5 days before the meeting is set to take place. Times will be posted to the status on the clan page.
4. Have fun!

For more information:

[email protected]

In game names:
mayberykilla
Nang04
Frankdboss

If you're ready to compete but at the same time have fun while doing it, then you might have what it takes to be a Reservoir God.

mayberykilla

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NoMoreHope » January 29, 2014 3:01pm | Report
so many rules and restrictions :( check out my clan [UDont]YouDontKnowMe we only got one rule no toxic players and my goal is to make it the biggest clan in Smite so anyone is welcome to join!(except for toxic players they just need to uninstall already lol)
I'm a fool don't believe anything I have to say!

NoMoreHope

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » January 29, 2014 3:18pm | Report
Smart you advertis your own team on a other ones thread. For real ?
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mayberykilla » January 29, 2014 3:20pm | Report
Yes there are rules but no real restrictions and we are looking to help new players and build on skill no toxic players is truly a good rule but we are looking for fun people and give them room to grow in the clan aka something to achieve so while your post is informative most people will be better suited for this clan so to simplify if your not a douche and want to have fun then join if not all the same we are growing bye the day and we will be stomping NoMoreHope's clan on the daily

mayberykilla

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » January 29, 2014 3:22pm | Report
Setolino wrote:

Smart you advertis your own team on a other ones thread. For real ?

I rarely ever agree with you, but seriously. Do not advertise your own Clan on somebody else's thread. It's so... disgusting.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Valdemir » January 29, 2014 3:41pm | Report
Best of luck on growing your clan!

Valdemir

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by i_am_frank » January 29, 2014 3:47pm | Report
Join us and there will be free cookies!(::)

Seriously though, we are trying to start this up and build a strong clan so join us for some SMITE stomps! (And you can help us stomp NoHopes clan he he)

i_am_frank

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NoMoreHope » January 29, 2014 5:54pm | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

I rarely ever agree with you, but seriously. Do not advertise your own Clan on somebody else's thread. It's so... disgusting.

Didnt realize that it was A bad thing but I'm not gonna make the biggest clan on Smite unless I put the word out.

NoMoreHope

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NoMoreHope » January 29, 2014 5:57pm | Report
mayberykilla wrote:

Yes there are rules but no real restrictions and we are looking to help new players and build on skill no toxic players is truly a good rule but we are looking for fun people and give them room to grow in the clan aka something to achieve so while your post is informative most people will be better suited for this clan so to simplify if your not a douche and want to have fun then join if not all the same we are growing bye the day and we will be stomping NoMoreHope's clan on the daily

Challenge accepted! lol hope your clan grows and you make new friends and as always [vvgl] and [vvgf]

NoMoreHope

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » January 29, 2014 5:59pm | Report
NoMoreHope wrote:

Didnt realize that it was A bad thing but I'm not gonna make the biggest clan on Smite unless I put the word out.

Cool Story, but you Really dont have to Write that here. That is pretty ******.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }