Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

NA PS4 LFG

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » NA PS4 LFG 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ingonzowetrust » January 11, 2017 7:45am | Report
Hey all looking for people to play with. I play Heroes of the Storm daily and because of the awesome WC this past weekend I want to get into Smite. I have been practicing in the Arena and trying to learn as much as I can. PM me if you would like to help a passionate noob learn this game. I usually get on evenings EST.

ingonzowetrust

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 16, 2017 10:05am | Report
Hi, and welcome. I just got a PS4 last month, though I don't always play (sometimes on PC SMITE, or other PC games), and it's not every night...a bit random. That said, you are welcome to add me to your friends list, and hit me up if you see me on. Branmuffin17 (same as here) Usually 9pm and later Pacific.

No guarantees on my teaching quality, but I'm generally familiar with all gods, all modes, builds, etc.

Playing is the best way to learn the game, but reading (many of the things we have on the site) is also good to help you understand the intricacies and specifics of various things. If you have specific topics, or gods, or whatever that you'd like to know more about, let us know and we can suggest guides from this site and others.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }