Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

(NA-PC) Smite Couple looking for Third!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » (NA-PC) Smite Couple looking for Third! 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NiyxPWNR » January 8, 2017 12:47am | Report
My boyfriend and I are seeking a third to play some joust with us. We are tired of playing with idiot randoms and we can't seem to keep friends very well for a number of reasons. We are looking for a dedicated, talented, and patient individual to be our third and our buddy! Hit up this thread if you are interested please.

NiyxPWNR

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 8, 2017 9:19am | Report
Hey NiyxPWNR,

Welcome, and good luck finding your 3rd. Advise on the times you usually play, so others that read this know if they'll be able to play with you or not.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NiyxPWNR » January 8, 2017 5:07pm | Report
Hey thanks for the advice! We usually play late nights into early mornings but we are also on in some afternoons as well.

NiyxPWNR

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DominicIsGodly » January 21, 2017 10:52pm | Report
NiyxPWNR wrote:

My boyfriend and I are seeking a third to play some joust with us. We are tired of playing with idiot randoms and we can't seem to keep friends very well for a number of reasons. We are looking for a dedicated, talented, and patient individual to be our third and our buddy! Hit up this thread if you are interested please.

Hey NiyxPWNR, I can try to keep up, haha.
Hit me up

- DominicIsGodly

DominicIsGodly

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » January 21, 2017 11:34pm | Report
I probably can't play all the time since I'm a competitive conquest main, but I'd definitely be down to party up sometimes if you don't want to play with a rando. Just Hit me up sometime

IGN: Salad

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }