Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for PC players to befriend/play with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for PC players to befriend/play with 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » November 18, 2015 1:42pm | Report
Heya guys, Sodsboy here.

I've recently found myself normally playing solo most games now and like most games, smite can get boring playing it on your own with no one to play with you.

I play on PC and my IGN is Soddyboy with my Curse being Sodsboy please add me and maybe we could play together.
I would also like to get into some ranked games once I hit level 30 so if anyone is looking for someone to play ranked with and can deal with a slight newbie to the whole comp scene then hit me up.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 18, 2015 2:35pm | Report
Word of Wisdom : Don't go ranked right after you hit level 30. Try to master every god in the game before you do that. Why ? It'll give you A TON of game knowlegde, and then you MIGHT be ready for Ranked ! I know ppl that are amazing ****ing players, with the craziest notions and precision in the world, but they end up on Bronze cuz, when they did they ranked stuff, they were pretty noob-ish.

Also, I would wait for the season to end, only ~55 more days on it.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » November 18, 2015 5:08pm | Report
I'd go along with what Prism said but I'd say at LEAST limit your ranked entry to when you have 50 gods mastered and do research to make sure you have all of the top picks mastered at the very least.

And like prism said, season 2 ends fairly soon, so there isn't necessarily a hurry to get in there. Just take your time and make sure you know what you're doing before you hop into ranked. You won't be sorry.

Odds are you aren't going to find anyone that wants to deal with a "Noob" in the ranked scene. Almost anyone on this site that actively wants to help people improve on their gameplay will be willing to queue casuals with you but in leagues, poor gameplay on your part affects our ELO/MMR making the whole situation a bit undesirable.

Just some words for the wise going off of what Prism wrote.

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 18, 2015 5:11pm | Report
I do not mind queueing with ppl I coach. My most "nominable" trainee is my Duo-Q partner these days. XD
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » November 19, 2015 2:05am | Report
Well considering season 2 ends soon I suppose I might as well just get some gods mastered but like I said, I am looking for people just to play with casually in the first place.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }