Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a adc

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for a adc 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 24, 2013 4:25am | Report
My team (Collective EU) is looking for a decent ADC (EU based) who wants to try to play a bit more serious than just solo queue. Our primary focus remains on overall teamwork rather than the individual skills of our players. If this philosophy interests you, and you think you've got what it takes, we would like you to try out with us.

As soon as we assemble a full team of dedicated players that work well together, we are going to apply for some casual tournaments and see where it takes us.

What we are looking for in a teammate:

That you are Eu based.
Communication, TS, Mumble (or just skype to start with).
You have to understand and speak English well enough to be understood.
Be open for positive criticism and be willing to learn.
Be able to give positive criticism and contribute ideas towards refining our strategies.
Be able to commit at least about 5-10 hours for practice every week.
Be mature (but no age limit).
Be willing to test out new stuff even though you think it is a bad idea, always listen to the play caller's commands in game. If you disagree with a strategy, bring it up in POST match discussion.
We expect you to be able to play with at least 3 physical carry gods, Preferably:

Appolo
Neith
Anhur

However this requisite is secondary to your skill overall as a player. If you are an amazing xbalanque we will still be happy to try you out!

Aspects we take into consideration when recruiting:

Does the applicant own the God pack or bought many gods with favour (the more gods the better basically).
Do they have a good understanding of the game, the meta and where it is heading.
Previous experience in other pvp games (be it shooters, MOBAs, MMOs etc).
Positive K/D as adc.
Experience in ranked (know about picks/bans), and knowing what counters what etc (no elo restriction).
Positive win ratio (in conquest), and the more wins the better.

Team roster atm:

GiGaGoblin as solo magic carry (mid)
Marki as jungler
Macbat as Support
Alkahest as Solo
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bushwahkhan » August 25, 2013 4:58pm | Report
Cool dude. Good Team. If I were EU I would be all over a tryout. so if you are a good eu player this is a great team to play for :)
www.twitch.tv/bushwahkhan - Follow :)

IGN:Bushwahkhan - Add me for games :)

Main Roles Played:
ADC
Support

Bushwahkhan

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }