Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF help, first moba

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LF help, first moba 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lurch89 » August 11, 2020 5:41pm | Report
Looking for someone to help me improve at smite, it's my first moba and I'm terrible at it even after playing a fair amount.... Thanks in advance. PS I have been doing A LOT of research and it has gotten me nowhere.

Lurch89

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » August 11, 2020 6:14pm | Report
Have you checked the Word of Thoth guide, watched Pro gameplay on twitch / youtube (and asked them questions in chat), practiced your mechanics on several gods and considered adjust casting types on a per god basis (also put ground targeter on) etc... ?

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lurch89 » August 12, 2020 6:21pm | Report
I've tried all of those, but the book of Thoth guide. I've read/watch alot of other guides though

Lurch89

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 14, 2020 10:46am | Report
You could maybe record some games upload them and we could maybe point out some mistakes?

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » August 14, 2020 11:22am | Report
Eh its probably better they find an actual coach to help with that or a pro that would look over the footage

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 14, 2020 10:39pm | Report
depends on the skill lvl and the type of analysis. If you're talking improving from plat+ then yes. If you're talking lower a lot of people can see stuff. Even reviewing your own gameplay can already help make you see some of your mistakes. I even had games where I already thought during the game doing X or building Y was a mistake at that point.

And it is also a case of being realistic. Most pros or coaches are either low on time or charge (most of the time pretty steep). For the pros reviewing it, it is also a draw of the lottery if your gameplay gets picked.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }