Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Introducing myself as I am new here

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Introducing myself as I am new here 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » August 10, 2013 8:44am | Report
Hey guys ,

Since the official forums have been closed down , I am looking for a forum with experienced players to learn from , someone recommended me these forums (he told me that he asked for some help here and people were friendly and helpful with him) .

I am only playing Smite for 3-4 weeks and I am level 22 at the moment .

Finally , introducing myself , I am 21 years old and (as you have probably already noticed) I am from Romania .

My favorite gods so far are Chang'e , Arachne and Anubis to keep it short , least favorites are Chronos , Tyr (to face - simply because these gods are annoying me) and Artemis (to play with - too weak and useless and so on) .Favorite game-mode is ...well , are Arena and Domination .

I play Smite for fun , almost daily , I'm not the raging type of guy nor do I pretend to be an expert when I am not or boss people around if they are not the best players .

Well , that is shortly all about me related to Smite , I'm looking forward to my time on these forums .

Have a great day .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 10, 2013 8:57am | Report
Hi, welcome to smitefire, we are nice people here XD

Hope most of our guides are useful here. Some of our active members could help you (I forgot who since I'm so sleepy and most people seem to be less active now)

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 10, 2013 9:10am | Report
Welcome to you good sir :)

Glad to hear that your friend recommended us ^_^

I'll be happy to answer whatever questions you might have as good as I can.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }