Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hello smitefire

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Hello smitefire 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RawP0wer » December 15, 2015 1:02am | Report
Hello everyone I'm RawP0wer I have been a smite fan for about over a year now, but i just played casually. I was always interested in getting into more competitive scene though. So while i am new to playing i know much about it and would like to officially learn and become a better amite player overall. Good to be here and I hope I can find what I am looking for here.

RawP0wer

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » December 15, 2015 1:24am | Report
Hey RawP0wer, if you're looking to get better you came to the right place. We've got guides and people around if you have any questions regarding anything smite related, feel free to put up forum threads or pm people if you're curious about something.

One thing that can also help is making a guide so others can critique it, when I first came to the site I did a lot of that and it helped me become a better player tremendously.

In any case, welcome!
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » December 15, 2015 2:47am | Report
As long as you have a good additude, and respond well to constructive criticism, then you'll find all the help you need from the community on this website.

And as Zilby suggested writing a guide, to be critiqued, is a good thing to start with. I joined the site very recently and wrote a Nox guide, and feedback from Zilby, and a few others, has helped me broaden my mind to a slightly more adaptive play style with Nox, which has in turn improved my game.
The feedback you get when you write a guide can help you identify your own shortfalls, which you may not notice yourself, so I would recommend it's well worth doing.

Also don't be afraid to ask questions even if they sound stupid, because you'd rather look stupid asking an obvious question and learning something from it, than be stupid by not asking and learning nothing.

Any ways, welcome to the site.

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Arvorus » December 15, 2015 2:17pm | Report
Hello there! As CakeSlapping said, if you have a good attitude, you'll be warmly welcomed here. A lot of the major commenters on this site have great guides. Check them out if you need them!
Credit goes to Faythe!

Arvorus
<Superb Sniper>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (10)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }