Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hello. New here. Really new. :D

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Hello. New here. Really new. :D 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PropellerNuts » January 12, 2016 1:26am | Report
Hey everyone! I'm new to Smite and the community.

Name's PropellerNuts. I just started Smite. The game is great. Although, I feel like I'm not good enough. In fact, I think I'm barely scratching the surface of being good or bearable.

Thing is, I love watching MOBAs and the entire concept of the game but I really really want to at least be good in peoples books. I've played League, HoTS, and Dota (Never actually played Dota 2, but that's besides the point) but I don't actually like delving deeper into them due to my abilities as a player.

It also kinda sucks when there are toxic players (I literally don't play for days until I suck up the courage to head back into the game).

So what I'm saying is, is there a group I could play with and are willing to teach me the ropes of upping my game? Because my low self-esteem doesn't warrant me to random matchmaking.

I currently play in the Australian Servers as my ping is the lowest in the said server. Europe is still bearable but NA servers are hell for me.

I hope to make more friends out of this game and I hope that this thread didn't come up to be annoying or any sort of irritating.

Hope to see you all in the game. :D

PropellerNuts

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 12, 2016 8:33am | Report
DucksRock and Devampi. Both play in the EU server and are amazing players.

I THINK FerrumSlash is on the OCE servers as well ...? I actually don't know. But yeah, all of those amazing ppl most likely will stop by here and leave a comment about how they can help you.

I think...

I just can't help you cuz NA servers are my go-to, since on EU I have 300 ping and OCE it's even worse, 600
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » January 12, 2016 9:14am | Report
Yep, i am always available for help, just note that i can help you mostly with adc, although i could be of use with other gods, especially kali.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PropellerNuts » January 12, 2016 9:15am | Report
OH! Well I hope I'll see them soon. Thanks for dropping by though. If ever a day comes that I'll be able to play in the NA servers, I'll be sure hit you up! :D

PropellerNuts

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PropellerNuts » January 12, 2016 9:18am | Report
DucksRock wrote:

Yep, i am always available for help, just note that i can help you mostly with adc, although i could be of use with other gods, especially kali.

Hello! I'm currently trying out Poseidon. Trying to do my best at being in the middle lane. But thank you, for your kind gesture. I'll be sure to ask once I want to get to know an ADC.

PropellerNuts

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » January 12, 2016 9:20am | Report

Hello! I'm currently trying out Poseidon.
Trying to do my best at being in the middle lane. But thank you, for your kind gesture. I'll be sure to ask once I want to get to know an ADC.

I know how to play Posiedon, I can help if you eant me to, hit me up! Ign-Whispers1
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PropellerNuts » January 12, 2016 10:25am | Report
I've already sent you a request Ducks.

PropellerNuts

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 13, 2016 4:35am | Report

DucksRock and Devampi. Both play in the EU server and are amazing players.

Awh Thx Prism <2

I do need to have my net fixed otherwise I can't play in the evening (oh and curse doesn't start up anymore FeelsBadMan)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }