Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Greetings from a MOBA noob

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Greetings from a MOBA noob 18 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 27, 2015 12:37pm | Report
(zilby you should be more like me with your self promotion XD I haven't even mentioned my stuff yet (I did however wanted to recommend Pentar's conquest guide)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SirBrickington » September 28, 2015 6:52pm | Report
I've started going out of my way to play a few other gods, and Nemesis seems to come naturally to me. Probably because she's also fit well for the jungler role, but it's still good to know that I'm figuring her out well.

Where are the best places for me to figure out how to farm properly?

SirBrickington

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 28, 2015 8:18pm | Report

Where are the best places for me to figure out how to farm properly?

Solo and jungle. Solo teaches laning farm, jungle teaches jungle camp / rotation farm. Other roles use a blend of the two (eg: mid or support). ADC is less about farming, more about boxing I feel compared to solo.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SirBrickington » September 29, 2015 5:29pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

Solo and jungle. Solo teaches laning farm, jungle teaches jungle camp / rotation farm. Other roles use a blend of the two (eg: mid or support). ADC is less about farming, more about boxing I feel compared to solo.

More like what websites / guides / videos / etc. should I be paying attention to, to improve output?

SirBrickington

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » September 29, 2015 6:38pm | Report
Watch replays of your games. If you can't replay them, watch casters like dmbrandon or hinduman comment on someone else's replays.

You either have got to play more games or read about how to farm properly. Just ask r/Reddit or here for tips on farming but you got to be a bit more specific.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SirBrickington » September 29, 2015 9:48pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Watch replays of your games. If you can't replay them, watch casters like dmbrandon or hinduman comment on someone else's replays.

You either have got to play more games or read about how to farm properly. Just ask r/Reddit or here for tips on farming but you got to be a bit more specific.

This is helpful, thank you

SirBrickington

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vithaliy » September 30, 2015 12:31am | Report
I also recommend Smitten's Bronze League Bravehearts because she will comment all the basic mistakes you could possibly do on all different aspects/roles. Really interesting.
Xbox One Player

Timezone CET (Paris, Europe)
Playtime From 7pm to 12am
Pref. Roles Support | Jungler

Have a look on my brand new Arachne guide!

Vithaliy

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SirBrickington » September 30, 2015 7:15pm | Report
Vithaliy wrote:

I also recommend Smitten's Bronze League Bravehearts because she will comment all the basic mistakes you could possibly do on all different aspects/roles. Really interesting.

How do I view replays of my games? Final question relevant to these issues I swear.

SirBrickington

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }