Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Assault] SMxTK вĕllĭŏň

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [Assault] SMxTK вĕllĭŏň 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bellionas » May 20, 2022 11:19am | Report
Hi all :)

I use smitefire for a very long time for informations but never really thought to come in here but what should i say.. here i am (tx to hades, really nice fella) :D

So.. my ingame Name is вĕllĭŏň, i play Smite for a very long time (lvl 160) and it appears that Assault is my main mode <3

Ive met a lot of nice guys at smite and we decided the last few weeks to try to get a friendly envoirment for assault-based players going :) If anyone is interested to join us, feel free to have a look at [SMTK] :)

Have a good Weekend all (its finally fridayyyy!!!!!!!) :D

PS: some of us play daily. I think the most playing on EU Servers, but we got some guys who play on US Servers.

вĕllĭŏň

Bellionas

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » May 20, 2022 12:07pm | Report
Hey Bell,

Welcome, having a group dedicated specifically to Assault is pretty interesting! If you're looking for players, it might also help to add when you and your group typically play, which region you're in, etc.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bellionas » May 20, 2022 2:40pm | Report
Hey Bran !

thx, i added the information to the post :)

Bellionas

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }