Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anyone want to play with me?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Anyone want to play with me? 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mlyn148 » August 7, 2014 5:50pm | Report
I only have a few friends that are constantly on and even less so that I can play with. So if you want to play with someone or if there's a clan that will accept me that's fine.

If you have an age limit? Go away.
Maturity is something determined by one's manner not by one's age. I've seen 10 year olds more mature than some 16 year olds, so I automatically decline that sort of belief or mentality if you will.

I do not use any voice systems for personal reasons and past experiences. So don't expect that to happen.

If you want to play together and have some fun, we can do it in chat, and in the game. Sometimes, you don't have to talk to someone to enjoy playing a game with them.

So if you're looking for a nice person that you can have fun playing with, I'm your guy.

mlyn148

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 8, 2014 3:17pm | Report
I agree on a lot here. especially the age requirement (but not on the 10 years old part. but some 16 olds gets seen as a lot older sometimes lol)

I should say try joining the SF clan (it's somewhere on this page).

I myself do use voice chat with friends mostly just because it's easier (I still don't know the vgs combo's that well LOLZ)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mlyn148 » August 9, 2014 12:16am | Report
Devampi wrote:

I agree on a lot here. especially the age requirement (but not on the 10 years old part. but some 16 olds gets seen as a lot older sometimes lol)

I should say try joining the SF clan (it's somewhere on this page).

I myself do use voice chat with friends mostly just because it's easier (I still don't know the vgs combo's that well LOLZ)

Thanks! I would join that clan but :/

MadDanny wrote:

Sorry. You need to be an editor/veteran/moderator to join. :/
Maybe next time?

mlyn148

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 9, 2014 1:11am | Report
Wait, i'm just unremarkable, but i'm on SF clan. I also happened to play with MadDany on ***ualt and won with him.

By the way, my IGN is Mekali feel free to add me, i rpefer playing iwth nice person like, win or lose, even if you feed it's okay, i've been together with toxic legendary players like merc that end up 6/13 on arena and he was spamming VGS to us that were noobs.
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » August 9, 2014 3:54am | Report
Wow. People sure take my words seriously.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 9, 2014 4:19am | Report
Because you are The Mad Dany.
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 9, 2014 5:49am | Report
mlyn148 wrote:

uhm you know danny is the troll of the forums? and if you read further you saw it was an toll and I'm in it so

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 9, 2014 7:08am | Report
No, just ask anyone who has the power to invite you in the clan and they'll do it. Usually any editors/moderators/veterans can do it. I'm merely a member though :P

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mlyn148 » August 9, 2014 12:43pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

uhm you know danny is the troll of the forums? and if you read further you saw it was an toll and I'm in it so

Oh, cool.

mlyn148

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mlyn148 » August 9, 2014 12:46pm | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Wow. People sure take my words seriously.

I'm not good at detecting internet sarcasm :c

mlyn148

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }