Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ziziron, The God Of Chess

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Ziziron, The God Of Chess 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » July 11, 2015 9:00pm | Report
(Ziz-I-Ron)

Ziziron is a supporting mage.
(I just wanted to make a random god idea cause I was bored. So try not to be TO mean. k?)

Weapon: A casting staff. If Ziziron is on team Order the stick part of the staff is white while at the top is a outline of the White King in chess's symbol. If Ziziron is on the Chaos team the stick is black with a black outline of the king's symbol in chess. It shoots out white or black flashing light (Depending on which titan)

Passive: King's Aura.
The regeneration of nearby ally's is increased by 5%.

First Ability: Pieces/Invade
Zizirion will choose a selected ally in a small circle (About mercury's think fast at rank 2). For the selected role of that class the ally will gain a buff. The buff is diffrent for each class. If it is an enemy they shall gain a debuff due to there role. The effects last 3 seconds. If this is used on a melee minion they are transformed into a Brute.
Mana Cost = 50,90,120,140,180
Assassin Speed Buff/Debuff = 5,8,10,15,20,25
Guardian Protection Buff/Debuff = 10,15,20,25,30
Hunter Attack Speed Buff/Debuff = 0.10,0.20,0.80,1.00
Mage Magical Power Buff/Debuff = 20,40,60,80,100
Warrior Health Regeneration PS Buff/Debuff = 10,30,60,80,100

Second Ability: Checkmate
Ziziron flashes a quick array of light in the circle selected if an enemy is hit by it they are rooted for 4 seconds. If an enemy god damages Ziziron during the root duration the root effect is broken.

Third Ability: First Move.
Ziziron shoots a beam of light forward (Kinda like ra's celestial beam accept it goes straight forward). If Ziziron hits an enemy with this ability as his first attack to go into combat they will be sileneced for 3 seconds. If Ziziron uses another ability during the silence duration the silence spell is broke. If the attack is used while in combat and hits an enemy they take 5% more damage during the duration.

Ultimate: Chest Board. (Pretty complex)
Ziziron plants his staff in the ground beneth him. A chest board will appear in a wide area. (Almost as big ah puch's old ult radius). He is planted in the king square. The whole chest bored would move in there order. If Zizirion is on chaos team he is the black side. Order is the white side. (This all happens at same time once the pieces have an opening. Meaning Zizirion just DEPLOYS it. He has no control over it)
Pawn Movement: 1 square forward. Knocking Up Anyone hit by them.
Knight Movement. 3 Squares forward then a right. For the one on the other side it will move 3 Squares Then A Left.
Queen Movement: Straight forward across the whole checkboard unless it hits an enemy during the movement.
Rook Movement: Straight Threw The Checkboard Hitting Every Enemy In Its Path.
Bishop Movement: Across the Checkboard diginally. Piercing threw every enemy hit.
(Most Likely One Piece Will Only Hit 1 God. Unless they somehow run into the Rook Then Bishop Then Queen)
Pawn Damage:50,70,100,130,170,200
Queen Damage: 70,90,160,240,300
Rook Damage: 40,80,120,180,220
Bishop Damage: 60,90,125,155,205
Knight Damage: 90,130,170,190,250

(Tell me what you think)

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » July 14, 2015 1:45pm | Report
I have to admit, this was a really creative idea. The thought of implementing a chess board into a god was something I would have never thought of. However, on the hunter buff, you know that max attack speed is 2.5, right? So at max rank, if the hunter has built max attack speed, his attack speed becomes 7.5 (i.e., godspeed). Just worth pointing out. Otherwise, good idea. +1 from me for creativity.

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » July 25, 2015 2:01am | Report
Oh DERP xD. Thanks for pointing it out I probally would have never seen it. I was just typing out what I thought

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ArmMeForSleep709 » October 16, 2015 9:45am | Report
I really like this idea. Like, a lot! However, I'm definitely not understanding his ult, and I think his passive could feel more Chess-y, but I like it.

Can someone explain the ult, please?

ArmMeForSleep709

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » October 16, 2015 10:15am | Report
Its deployed and then it moves on its own. I think anyway, this was in july

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » October 28, 2015 5:56pm | Report
Quick Explanation For Ult:
Ziziron creates a large square field, if he his on different teams the chess pieces appear and then 1 by 1 move forward in their direction

Pretty much game. It does massive damage AoE but gives the enemy the ability to escape.
I think imam make a new god right now.

I really did want a different passive but I couldn't think of one quite good. So I left it simple

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 28, 2015 6:26pm | Report
Necro.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by pOOsie » January 14, 2016 9:28am | Report
the ult ability should be calledd check mate....you know the game winner...the other moves could be called check and castle etcc...

pOOsie

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }